Author Topic: Computer companies  (Read 10250 times)

Offline Computergeek

• The M$ Stooge
  • BCC n00b
    • View Profile
Computer companies
« on: March 08, 2003, 05:10:54 am »
I was wondering for information sake whether there could be a topic such as computer company websites that are very helpful and those that forget you the minute they sucker you in on their products. There would be those who even find that Dell might fit into the latter one and I am suggesting Packard Bell with its difficulty in finding help be one of those that are useless and make you work to find out how to do simple basic upgrades. And even some of the support websites have not updated their website in the last decade. So that way, we would be better informed in knowing who to deal with there.

I am sure that some of you have found you had a lot of help and support in purchasing and dealing with support issues regarding your PC. We need to hear that so we can take stock and do our own research before we invest in such an investment for our next purchases. And we don't always  want to make the same mistakes that we've already made. So thanks for your consideration of this and along with websites that rock, we also need to know what manufacturers offer the best support so this kind of crap we are dealing with doesn't happen to another innocent buyer.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 03:00:00 pm by 1056513600 »

Offline Zeus

• I AM Canadian!
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • [S]odbuster
    • View Profile
    • BCCHardware
Re: Computer companies
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2003, 12:26:25 pm »
Just start a new topic under General Mayhem.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 03:00:00 pm by 1056513600 »