Thermaltake Armor A30 mATX Case - Features and Specifications
|Thermaltake Armor A30 mATX Case|
|Features and Specifications|
|Closer Look at Hardware Installation|
The Thermaltake Armor A30 MATX case has a few interesting features as it offers front USB 3.0, eSATA, Audio, great cooling, support for large graphics cards and more. If you want a full list of the features and such, please head on over to Thermaltake's site here, but for your convenience, we'll post an abbreviated version below.
- Characteristic black bulletproof armor design with metal mesh elements.
- Top and front blue LED fan creates combat ambience and excellent ventilation.
- Front I/O with USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Connector.
- Support Micro-ATX/Mini-ITX motherboard and high-end graphic cards up to 13” / 33 cm.
- Compact size ideal for Lanparty event.
- Full Modular Chassis
- Anti-vibration design for 3.5” HDD
- Compatible with 2.5” HDD and SSD
- Removable motherboard tray
The case is made of steel and this gives it a bit more weight that I would have expected. It is also very sturdy and should be able to stand up to a few bumps at your favorite LAN party. There is nothing really remarkable in the specifications so we'll carry on and take a closer look inside on the next page.