Recent Forum Topics
- Netflix additions (and subtractions) [0 replies]
- Amazon drops price on Fire Phone [0 replies]
- Global tablet market slowing down [0 replies]
- Less TV's and Smartphones, More PlayStations - Son... [0 replies]
- The end of G4TV [0 replies]
- WTU Episode #290 - Xbox One Catches Up; Winner is ... [0 replies]
- Jumpy About the Future [0 replies]
- Undetected Malware [0 replies]
Intel Core i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E
Intel originally launched the Sandy Bridge-E platform on very high-end CPUs, but because of the flat sales, they have started to move this quad-channel chip into the more affordable price range. Today, both HiTechLegion and TheSSDReview have a look at the Core i7-3820.
The Intel i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E Processor puts the socket LGA2011 Intel Express X79 platform within reach. The i7-3820 has been released at a much more affordable price than its $500 and $900 bigger brothers. The i7-3820 still comes with extreme features that place it in the high end category. It is a quad core processor, however, there is Intel's Hyperthreading, allowing 8 total threads.