Recent Forum Topics
- A billion people on Facebook....in one day [0 replies]
- FINALLY! [0 replies]
- PR: Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 2 Brin... [0 replies]
- PR: ASUStor Software Update Worth Noting [0 replies]
- Windows 10 hits 75 Million [0 replies]
- Angry Staff [0 replies]
- Weekly Tech Update #325 - Blackberry and Android G... [0 replies]
- Games for Gold Includes Tomb Raider & Crysis 3 [0 replies]
Intel Core i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E
Intel originally launched the Sandy Bridge-E platform on very high-end CPUs, but because of the flat sales, they have started to move this quad-channel chip into the more affordable price range. Today, both HiTechLegion and TheSSDReview have a look at the Core i7-3820.
The Intel i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E Processor puts the socket LGA2011 Intel Express X79 platform within reach. The i7-3820 has been released at a much more affordable price than its $500 and $900 bigger brothers. The i7-3820 still comes with extreme features that place it in the high end category. It is a quad core processor, however, there is Intel's Hyperthreading, allowing 8 total threads.