Recent Forum Topics
- Get Your Power for Nothing and Your Phone Charged ... [0 replies]
- The Zombie of the Gaming World [0 replies]
- Android App Pick - Pho.To.Lab [0 replies]
- WTU Episode #311 - Apple Watch Actually Costs $83.... [0 replies]
- A Different Calibur of Character [0 replies]
- Sony Gives us the Boot (It's a Good Thing) [0 replies]
- Steam Gets Hard on Cheaters [0 replies]
- Sennheiser Momentum M2 Headphones [0 replies]
Intel Core i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E
Intel originally launched the Sandy Bridge-E platform on very high-end CPUs, but because of the flat sales, they have started to move this quad-channel chip into the more affordable price range. Today, both HiTechLegion and TheSSDReview have a look at the Core i7-3820.
The Intel i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E Processor puts the socket LGA2011 Intel Express X79 platform within reach. The i7-3820 has been released at a much more affordable price than its $500 and $900 bigger brothers. The i7-3820 still comes with extreme features that place it in the high end category. It is a quad core processor, however, there is Intel's Hyperthreading, allowing 8 total threads.