Recent Forum Topics
- It just keeps getting worse for Oculus [0 replies]
- Android Messages [0 replies]
- Lima Ultra Personal Cloud Review [0 replies]
- Next-gen Radeon announcement coming Feb. 28th? [0 replies]
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumors [0 replies]
- Cybersecurity "Experts" [0 replies]
- Weekly Tech Update #391 - Netbooks Could Be Making... [0 replies]
- Xbox One S with Minecraft = $200 [0 replies]
Intel Core i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E
Intel originally launched the Sandy Bridge-E platform on very high-end CPUs, but because of the flat sales, they have started to move this quad-channel chip into the more affordable price range. Today, both HiTechLegion and TheSSDReview have a look at the Core i7-3820.
The Intel i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E Processor puts the socket LGA2011 Intel Express X79 platform within reach. The i7-3820 has been released at a much more affordable price than its $500 and $900 bigger brothers. The i7-3820 still comes with extreme features that place it in the high end category. It is a quad core processor, however, there is Intel's Hyperthreading, allowing 8 total threads.