Recent Forum Topics
- Voice Minus Google Plus [0 replies]
- Halo: Nightfall First Look [0 replies]
- The Order of Gaming [0 replies]
- Google Helps with Exploration [0 replies]
- Robots Adapt to Injury to Keep on Killing [1 reply]
- Valve Steam Controller Resurfaces with Thumbstick [0 replies]
- Apple Releases Free Public Beta of OS X 10.10 Tues... [0 replies]
- Horrible Microsoft Parody [0 replies]
Intel Core i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E
Intel originally launched the Sandy Bridge-E platform on very high-end CPUs, but because of the flat sales, they have started to move this quad-channel chip into the more affordable price range. Today, both HiTechLegion and TheSSDReview have a look at the Core i7-3820.
The Intel i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E Processor puts the socket LGA2011 Intel Express X79 platform within reach. The i7-3820 has been released at a much more affordable price than its $500 and $900 bigger brothers. The i7-3820 still comes with extreme features that place it in the high end category. It is a quad core processor, however, there is Intel's Hyperthreading, allowing 8 total threads.