Recent Forum Topics
- Here comes Fancy Maker [0 replies]
- Canada vs. Apple [0 replies]
- Steam Holiday Sale [0 replies]
- Genius EasyPen F610E Graphics Tablet [5 replies]
- Sell Something on Facebook [0 replies]
- Viber vs. ESET [0 replies]
- Netflix says offline playback is 'never going to h... [0 replies]
- I'm Feeling Phabletulous [0 replies]
Intel Core i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E
Intel originally launched the Sandy Bridge-E platform on very high-end CPUs, but because of the flat sales, they have started to move this quad-channel chip into the more affordable price range. Today, both HiTechLegion and TheSSDReview have a look at the Core i7-3820.
The Intel i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E Processor puts the socket LGA2011 Intel Express X79 platform within reach. The i7-3820 has been released at a much more affordable price than its $500 and $900 bigger brothers. The i7-3820 still comes with extreme features that place it in the high end category. It is a quad core processor, however, there is Intel's Hyperthreading, allowing 8 total threads.