Recent Forum Topics
- 4K Chromecast Ultra [0 replies]
- Andomeda OS Arrives Next Year [0 replies]
- Steam Machine Missing From Steams Dev Days [0 replies]
- Lenovo Lays Off More Moto Workers [0 replies]
- Steam Store Update to Fix Garbage [0 replies]
- Froza Horizon 3 Plays Beatifully at 4K/60FPS [0 replies]
- More Chromebooks Run Android [0 replies]
- How to Play BF1 Early [0 replies]
Intel Core i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E
Intel originally launched the Sandy Bridge-E platform on very high-end CPUs, but because of the flat sales, they have started to move this quad-channel chip into the more affordable price range. Today, both HiTechLegion and TheSSDReview have a look at the Core i7-3820.
The Intel i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E Processor puts the socket LGA2011 Intel Express X79 platform within reach. The i7-3820 has been released at a much more affordable price than its $500 and $900 bigger brothers. The i7-3820 still comes with extreme features that place it in the high end category. It is a quad core processor, however, there is Intel's Hyperthreading, allowing 8 total threads.