Recent Forum Topics
- Microsoft tries to clear up if Windows 10 is free ... [0 replies]
- Here comes 10TB HDDs [0 replies]
- WhatsApp to remain closed [0 replies]
- More new iPhones [0 replies]
- Samsung interested in AMD? [0 replies]
- Pay Your Bills in GMail [0 replies]
- Microsoft Releases WIndows 10 B10041 to ISO [0 replies]
- Google Isn't Giving Up On Glass [0 replies]
Intel Core i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E
Intel originally launched the Sandy Bridge-E platform on very high-end CPUs, but because of the flat sales, they have started to move this quad-channel chip into the more affordable price range. Today, both HiTechLegion and TheSSDReview have a look at the Core i7-3820.
The Intel i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E Processor puts the socket LGA2011 Intel Express X79 platform within reach. The i7-3820 has been released at a much more affordable price than its $500 and $900 bigger brothers. The i7-3820 still comes with extreme features that place it in the high end category. It is a quad core processor, however, there is Intel's Hyperthreading, allowing 8 total threads.