Recent Forum Topics
- WTU Episode #282 - Windows 10; Because 7 Ate 9 [0 replies]
- A Tetris Movie? Really? [0 replies]
- Another iOS Fail [0 replies]
- Hands on with Windows 10 [0 replies]
- PR: SteelSeries Introduces the new Siberia Headset... [0 replies]
- Total War: ATTILA Trailer - Yup, Rome is going dow... [0 replies]
- HPs Super-Cheap Windows Laptops & Tablets [0 replies]
- iOS 8.02 Keyboard Predictions [0 replies]
Intel Core i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E
Intel originally launched the Sandy Bridge-E platform on very high-end CPUs, but because of the flat sales, they have started to move this quad-channel chip into the more affordable price range. Today, both HiTechLegion and TheSSDReview have a look at the Core i7-3820.
The Intel i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E Processor puts the socket LGA2011 Intel Express X79 platform within reach. The i7-3820 has been released at a much more affordable price than its $500 and $900 bigger brothers. The i7-3820 still comes with extreme features that place it in the high end category. It is a quad core processor, however, there is Intel's Hyperthreading, allowing 8 total threads.