Recent Forum Topics
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Router Review [0 replies]
- Would You Consider a Disc-Free Console? [0 replies]
- Halo Wars Coming to PC [0 replies]
- Another Summer, Another Spider-Man [0 replies]
- Samsung Galaxy S8 is Pivotal for Samsung [0 replies]
- Android App Pick #210 - Grumpy Cat Weather [0 replies]
- Apple is Upgrading iOS File System [0 replies]
- Dell's 8K Monitor is Available for $5000 [0 replies]
Intel Core i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E
Intel originally launched the Sandy Bridge-E platform on very high-end CPUs, but because of the flat sales, they have started to move this quad-channel chip into the more affordable price range. Today, both HiTechLegion and TheSSDReview have a look at the Core i7-3820.
The Intel i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E Processor puts the socket LGA2011 Intel Express X79 platform within reach. The i7-3820 has been released at a much more affordable price than its $500 and $900 bigger brothers. The i7-3820 still comes with extreme features that place it in the high end category. It is a quad core processor, however, there is Intel's Hyperthreading, allowing 8 total threads.