Recent Forum Topics
- Google fiber makes cuts [0 replies]
- Pizza drones get the OK in New Zealand [0 replies]
- Apple says goodbye to the home button [0 replies]
- Sony is bringing the PlayStation to your PC [0 replies]
- Maybe Pokemon Go isn't going to take over the worl... [0 replies]
- WhatsApp to start sharing with Facebook [0 replies]
- WTU Episode #371 - Samsung's Milk Expires [0 replies]
- Android Isn't Even Close to Secure [0 replies]
Intel Core i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E
Intel originally launched the Sandy Bridge-E platform on very high-end CPUs, but because of the flat sales, they have started to move this quad-channel chip into the more affordable price range. Today, both HiTechLegion and TheSSDReview have a look at the Core i7-3820.
The Intel i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E Processor puts the socket LGA2011 Intel Express X79 platform within reach. The i7-3820 has been released at a much more affordable price than its $500 and $900 bigger brothers. The i7-3820 still comes with extreme features that place it in the high end category. It is a quad core processor, however, there is Intel's Hyperthreading, allowing 8 total threads.