Recent Forum Topics
- WTU Episode #344 - Facebook to Hit 5 Billion [0 replies]
- MSI Laptop Gets Tobii Eye Tracking [0 replies]
- Ping Pong Balls at 500mph [0 replies]
- Stream Torrents In Your Browser [0 replies]
- Steam Lunar New Year Sale [0 replies]
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Closed Beta [0 replies]
- Facebook Looks to Add Another 4 Billion Users [0 replies]
- Titanfall 2 Will Have a Real Single-Player Campaig... [0 replies]
Intel Core i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E
Intel originally launched the Sandy Bridge-E platform on very high-end CPUs, but because of the flat sales, they have started to move this quad-channel chip into the more affordable price range. Today, both HiTechLegion and TheSSDReview have a look at the Core i7-3820.
The Intel i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E Processor puts the socket LGA2011 Intel Express X79 platform within reach. The i7-3820 has been released at a much more affordable price than its $500 and $900 bigger brothers. The i7-3820 still comes with extreme features that place it in the high end category. It is a quad core processor, however, there is Intel's Hyperthreading, allowing 8 total threads.