Recent Forum Topics
- Tablets with the best battery life [0 replies]
- Readers absorb less on Kindles? [0 replies]
- FLIR ONE Torture Test [0 replies]
- Humble Jumbo Bundle 2 [0 replies]
- Ballmer Steps Down from Microsoft Board [0 replies]
- America's First Electric Supercar [0 replies]
- Android App Pick - Shiver - Vanishing Hitchhiker H... [0 replies]
- WTU Episode #276 - Moto 360 - The Smart Watch King [0 replies]
Intel Core i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E
Intel originally launched the Sandy Bridge-E platform on very high-end CPUs, but because of the flat sales, they have started to move this quad-channel chip into the more affordable price range. Today, both HiTechLegion and TheSSDReview have a look at the Core i7-3820.
The Intel i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E Processor puts the socket LGA2011 Intel Express X79 platform within reach. The i7-3820 has been released at a much more affordable price than its $500 and $900 bigger brothers. The i7-3820 still comes with extreme features that place it in the high end category. It is a quad core processor, however, there is Intel's Hyperthreading, allowing 8 total threads.