Recent Forum Topics
- WTU Episode #367 - Death to the VCR (Finally) [0 replies]
- Nintendo NX is a Tablet with Detachable Controller... [0 replies]
- BlackBerry's New Android Phone is Secure [0 replies]
- Dota 2 Breaks its Own Prize Pool Record [0 replies]
- Microsoft Trying to Break Steam [0 replies]
- Which iPhone is the most Fireproof? [0 replies]
- $239 Tablet Boots WIndows and Remix OS [0 replies]
- Nintendo Slumps as Pokemon Go Details Emerge [0 replies]
Intel Core i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E
Intel originally launched the Sandy Bridge-E platform on very high-end CPUs, but because of the flat sales, they have started to move this quad-channel chip into the more affordable price range. Today, both HiTechLegion and TheSSDReview have a look at the Core i7-3820.
The Intel i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E Processor puts the socket LGA2011 Intel Express X79 platform within reach. The i7-3820 has been released at a much more affordable price than its $500 and $900 bigger brothers. The i7-3820 still comes with extreme features that place it in the high end category. It is a quad core processor, however, there is Intel's Hyperthreading, allowing 8 total threads.