Recent Forum Topics
- iFixit's iOS App is iGone [0 replies]
- Netflix raises prices [0 replies]
- Surface Pro 3 vs. Surface Pro 4 [0 replies]
- Android 6.0 Ships [0 replies]
- Microsoft Unveils the Surface Book [0 replies]
- Lumia 950XL Takes on the Superphones [0 replies]
- Surface Pro 4 Wants to Kill iPad Pro & Macbook Air [0 replies]
- WTU Episode #329 - Microsoft's Surface 4 Surface [0 replies]
Intel Core i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E
Intel originally launched the Sandy Bridge-E platform on very high-end CPUs, but because of the flat sales, they have started to move this quad-channel chip into the more affordable price range. Today, both HiTechLegion and TheSSDReview have a look at the Core i7-3820.
The Intel i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E Processor puts the socket LGA2011 Intel Express X79 platform within reach. The i7-3820 has been released at a much more affordable price than its $500 and $900 bigger brothers. The i7-3820 still comes with extreme features that place it in the high end category. It is a quad core processor, however, there is Intel's Hyperthreading, allowing 8 total threads.