Recent Forum Topics
- stretch mark removal cream [0 replies]
- Disney finally coming to Netflix [0 replies]
- Foxconn likes robots [0 replies]
- The end of the Nokia-Microsoft phone saga? [0 replies]
- WTU Episode #356 - Billionaire Pulls the Plug on A... [2 replies]
- WTU Episode #358 - Amazon Makes America Great Agai... [0 replies]
- ASUS Shows off AC3200 PCIe Card [0 replies]
- US Army Shoots Drones with Frickin' Lasers [0 replies]
Intel Core i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E
Intel originally launched the Sandy Bridge-E platform on very high-end CPUs, but because of the flat sales, they have started to move this quad-channel chip into the more affordable price range. Today, both HiTechLegion and TheSSDReview have a look at the Core i7-3820.
The Intel i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E Processor puts the socket LGA2011 Intel Express X79 platform within reach. The i7-3820 has been released at a much more affordable price than its $500 and $900 bigger brothers. The i7-3820 still comes with extreme features that place it in the high end category. It is a quad core processor, however, there is Intel's Hyperthreading, allowing 8 total threads.