Recent Forum Topics
- Woz likes the iPhone 6 [0 replies]
- iPhone 6 Plus Teardown [0 replies]
- Set new twitter header at twitter profile [0 replies]
- Amazon launches new products [0 replies]
- Microsoft buys Minecraft [0 replies]
- New Micron M600 SSD Offers 16nm NAND [0 replies]
- Round 2 of Microsoft Layoffs [0 replies]
- Shape-Shifting Liquid Metal is Here [0 replies]
Intel Core i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E
Intel originally launched the Sandy Bridge-E platform on very high-end CPUs, but because of the flat sales, they have started to move this quad-channel chip into the more affordable price range. Today, both HiTechLegion and TheSSDReview have a look at the Core i7-3820.
The Intel i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E Processor puts the socket LGA2011 Intel Express X79 platform within reach. The i7-3820 has been released at a much more affordable price than its $500 and $900 bigger brothers. The i7-3820 still comes with extreme features that place it in the high end category. It is a quad core processor, however, there is Intel's Hyperthreading, allowing 8 total threads.