Recent Forum Topics
- Cool Video of the Day - Sparks from Falling Water [0 replies]
- New Google "Inbox" to Replace Traditional GMail [0 replies]
- New Windows 10 Animations (and how to disable them... [0 replies]
- AZZA XT 1W Full Tower Case [0 replies]
- Halo Nightfall Trailer [0 replies]
- iPad Air 2 "Smokes" - In a Good Way [0 replies]
- Blizzcon: Nothing Else Matters [0 replies]
- Microsoft Kills Nokia Officially [0 replies]
Intel Core i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E
Intel originally launched the Sandy Bridge-E platform on very high-end CPUs, but because of the flat sales, they have started to move this quad-channel chip into the more affordable price range. Today, both HiTechLegion and TheSSDReview have a look at the Core i7-3820.
The Intel i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E Processor puts the socket LGA2011 Intel Express X79 platform within reach. The i7-3820 has been released at a much more affordable price than its $500 and $900 bigger brothers. The i7-3820 still comes with extreme features that place it in the high end category. It is a quad core processor, however, there is Intel's Hyperthreading, allowing 8 total threads.