Recent Forum Topics
- The Hola VPN Botnet [0 replies]
- Windows 10 on track for July launch [0 replies]
- Google I/O and Android M Features [0 replies]
- Sweet Discount: YotaPhone 2 on IndieGoGo [0 replies]
- Netflix accounts for 36.5% of peak internet traffi... [0 replies]
- Everyone wants BlackBerry? [0 replies]
- Epic Mirror [0 replies]
- Microsoft Keeps Pushing Office on Android [0 replies]
Intel Core i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E
Intel originally launched the Sandy Bridge-E platform on very high-end CPUs, but because of the flat sales, they have started to move this quad-channel chip into the more affordable price range. Today, both HiTechLegion and TheSSDReview have a look at the Core i7-3820.
The Intel i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E Processor puts the socket LGA2011 Intel Express X79 platform within reach. The i7-3820 has been released at a much more affordable price than its $500 and $900 bigger brothers. The i7-3820 still comes with extreme features that place it in the high end category. It is a quad core processor, however, there is Intel's Hyperthreading, allowing 8 total threads.