Recent Forum Topics
- 50 of the best cancelled video games [0 replies]
- PS4 sells 7 Million units [0 replies]
- Steam Statistics [0 replies]
- Galaxy S5 vs. Drop Test, Water Dip & .50 Cal [0 replies]
- Toshiba Launches 4K Labptop for $1.5K [0 replies]
- Microsoft Launches Office 365 Personal for $70 a Y... [0 replies]
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Fail [0 replies]
- Android App Pick - UNO & Friends [0 replies]
Intel Core i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E
Intel originally launched the Sandy Bridge-E platform on very high-end CPUs, but because of the flat sales, they have started to move this quad-channel chip into the more affordable price range. Today, both HiTechLegion and TheSSDReview have a look at the Core i7-3820.
The Intel i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E Processor puts the socket LGA2011 Intel Express X79 platform within reach. The i7-3820 has been released at a much more affordable price than its $500 and $900 bigger brothers. The i7-3820 still comes with extreme features that place it in the high end category. It is a quad core processor, however, there is Intel's Hyperthreading, allowing 8 total threads.