Recent Forum Topics
- Android App Pick - Rolling Balls [0 replies]
- Trendnet Powerline 1200Mbps AV2 Adapter Kit [0 replies]
- Samsung Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge Hands-On [0 replies]
- Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious [0 replies]
- MicroSD hits 200GB [0 replies]
- Best Game Trailers of the Week [0 replies]
- Mobile World Congress 2015 [0 replies]
- Lenovo's Sorry [0 replies]
Intel Core i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E
Intel originally launched the Sandy Bridge-E platform on very high-end CPUs, but because of the flat sales, they have started to move this quad-channel chip into the more affordable price range. Today, both HiTechLegion and TheSSDReview have a look at the Core i7-3820.
The Intel i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E Processor puts the socket LGA2011 Intel Express X79 platform within reach. The i7-3820 has been released at a much more affordable price than its $500 and $900 bigger brothers. The i7-3820 still comes with extreme features that place it in the high end category. It is a quad core processor, however, there is Intel's Hyperthreading, allowing 8 total threads.