Recent Forum Topics
- Rosewill Cullinan Tempered Glass Gaming Series Cas... [0 replies]
- Self-making Bed [0 replies]
- Samsung doesn't have to pay Apple $400 million [0 replies]
- Windows 10 coming to ARM processors [0 replies]
- Weekly Tech Update #381 - Microsoft Doesn't Have M... [0 replies]
- Fitbit shells out $40 million for Pebble [2 replies]
- App Pick #207 - The Room [0 replies]
- Google Docs Gets a Little Better [0 replies]
5000+ Artists sign up for Pirate Bay promotion
Pirate Bay is usually making news for making artists mad because they are getting ripped off, but now Pirate Bay has opened up a music promotion that allows artists who put their music on Pirate Bay some free promotion and so far over 5,000 artists have already signed up. This is probably going to make the whole Pirate Bay vs. The Music Industry battle even more interesting as now independent artists are supporting the "enemy of music". TorrentFreak has more on this new promotion.
Record labels and Hollywood have described The Pirate Bay as one of the biggest threats to their business, but thousands of artists clearly disagree with this view. In recent weeks more than 5000 independent artists have signed up to be promoted by the world’s largest torrent site. Those who were lucky enough to be featured are overwhelmed by the career boost and the positive responses from the public.