Recent Forum Topics
- LG bets big on OLED [0 replies]
- WE NEED MORE RAM!!! [0 replies]
- The PS4 is winning [0 replies]
- Raspberry Pi Model Zero - Now $5 [0 replies]
- WTU Episode #336 - Netflix Owns the Internet [0 replies]
- Google's Epic Star Wars Easter Egg [0 replies]
- Wi-Fi is Dead. Hello, Li-Fi [0 replies]
- Google Cardboard Will Awaken the Force [0 replies]
Software we use (but hate using it)
It must be Friday because the "Best of, Worst of, or Top 10" lists are hitting the news bucket. Today's list comes courtesy of PCMag and they've come up with the "Top 10 pieces of software that we use but hate". Not to spoil the surprise, but yes, Facebook and iTunes made the list.
Many of us spend a large chunk of our day on the computer. So, when you add up all that time—at home, at school, at work, and on commutes—it's not surprising that we occasionally get frustrated with something on our laptops or desktops. No system is perfect (no, not even a Mac), nor is any peripheral or gadget. And don't get us started on apps and OSes. Actually, let's do sound off.