Recent Forum Topics
- Android App Pick - Sugar Sugar [0 replies]
- Free Chromebook with 1TB Drive Purchase [0 replies]
- Microsoft Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Week of Outa... [0 replies]
- 4K and Gaming: Two Monitors - Fight! [0 replies]
- Siri vs. Cortana - Bigger [0 replies]
- iLuv TimeShaker Micro Radio / Pillow Shaker [0 replies]
- Kinect Sensor + Music = Awesome Video of the Day [0 replies]
- Far Cry 4 Benchmarked on PC [0 replies]
Software we use (but hate using it)
It must be Friday because the "Best of, Worst of, or Top 10" lists are hitting the news bucket. Today's list comes courtesy of PCMag and they've come up with the "Top 10 pieces of software that we use but hate". Not to spoil the surprise, but yes, Facebook and iTunes made the list.
Many of us spend a large chunk of our day on the computer. So, when you add up all that time—at home, at school, at work, and on commutes—it's not surprising that we occasionally get frustrated with something on our laptops or desktops. No system is perfect (no, not even a Mac), nor is any peripheral or gadget. And don't get us started on apps and OSes. Actually, let's do sound off.