Recent Forum Topics
- Goodbye Nexus 6 [0 replies]
- Cortana / Spartan Integration [0 replies]
- Worst Hoaxers and Liars on Facebook [0 replies]
- AMD Tries for VR [0 replies]
- Lenovo Vibe Shot [0 replies]
- WTU Episode #303 - MWC and the Rise of MicroSD [0 replies]
- Google+ Splits [0 replies]
- New Intel Atom to Power Cheap Phones & Premium Tab... [0 replies]
Software we use (but hate using it)
It must be Friday because the "Best of, Worst of, or Top 10" lists are hitting the news bucket. Today's list comes courtesy of PCMag and they've come up with the "Top 10 pieces of software that we use but hate". Not to spoil the surprise, but yes, Facebook and iTunes made the list.
Many of us spend a large chunk of our day on the computer. So, when you add up all that time—at home, at school, at work, and on commutes—it's not surprising that we occasionally get frustrated with something on our laptops or desktops. No system is perfect (no, not even a Mac), nor is any peripheral or gadget. And don't get us started on apps and OSes. Actually, let's do sound off.