Recent Forum Topics
- Verizon Snags Yahoo for $4.8 Billion [0 replies]
- Gears of War 4 PC Details [0 replies]
- Facebook Takes Flight [0 replies]
- Microsoft Cuts Some Prices [0 replies]
- The Best Smartphone for Every Need [0 replies]
- NVIDIA unveils $1200 Titan X [0 replies]
- LANified! 25: Colossal, 300-gamer BYOC LAN, Calgar... [7 replies]
- Nintendo is now worth more than Sony [0 replies]
Software we use (but hate using it)
It must be Friday because the "Best of, Worst of, or Top 10" lists are hitting the news bucket. Today's list comes courtesy of PCMag and they've come up with the "Top 10 pieces of software that we use but hate". Not to spoil the surprise, but yes, Facebook and iTunes made the list.
Many of us spend a large chunk of our day on the computer. So, when you add up all that time—at home, at school, at work, and on commutes—it's not surprising that we occasionally get frustrated with something on our laptops or desktops. No system is perfect (no, not even a Mac), nor is any peripheral or gadget. And don't get us started on apps and OSes. Actually, let's do sound off.