EnzoTech Ultra-X CPU Cooler
|EnzoTech Ultra-X CPU Cooler|
|Ultra-X First Look and Closer Look|
|Installation, Test Setup and Info|
|Testing and Final Thoughts|
Over the past year, we've seen a lot of heatsinks from Zalman, Gigabyte, Noctua and most recently, Arctic Cooling. Up until a few weeks ago, I'd never heard of EnzoTech, but apparently they have been making coolers since 1982. Today we are looking at the EnzoTech Ultra-X CPU cooler that is built for Socket 775 Intel CPU's as well as AMD Socket AM2/754/939/940 processors. EnzoTech is new to the North American market as you can't yet find their coolers anywhere. After taking a look at this product on the following pages, you may just have to write an email to your favorite computer store and get them to stock these coolers. Read on to find out if 25 years of cooling experience is enough to make a killer cooler.
Founded in 1982, Enzotech has been striving to provide cooling solutions for a variety of servers that require high efficiency and 24-hour power stability. With the on-going innovation and challenges in the computer industry, Enzotech has become a leading innovator in designing unique material forming technology. Along with its OEM experiences with companies such as AMD and Intel, they also have the reputation as being one of the worlds's most advanced high-performance heat sink manufacturer. Enzotech is committed to provide customers with world-class high quality products that are delivered in a cost effective manner, resulting in a win-win situation for all.
Enzotech continues to not only develop custom cooling solutions for its OEM customers, but plans launch state-of-the-art products in the retail market to its PC users. Our customer’s support and interests are greatly appreciated.
Features & Specs:
Before we get into the review, I believe it is fitting to take a look at the specs and features of this product as declared by EnzoTech. They have been posted below for your viewing pleasure.
- Compatible with all single and dual-core CPUs for Intel® Socket 775 and AMD™ Sockets K8/AM2/754/939/940
- The base of the Heat Sink is machined to 0.0003 per inch run-out, which optimizes surface contact and maximizes thermal conductivity performance
- Four 8 mm heat pipes guarantee the CPU will always run smooth and at optimum efficiency
- The large 120 mm fan provides extreme volume of airflow which will keep your Northbridge chipset cool at the same time
- Arctic Silver®5 Thermal Grease and Adjustable fan speed control included
- Dimension (L x W x H) - 148x148x118mm
- Total Weight -835g
- Fan - Delta Fan AFB1212H-F00 - Dimension (L x W x H) - 120x120x25.4mm - Speed - 1200~2500 RPM
- Noise - 24.5~38.5 dB-A
- Air Flow - 35.8~82.67 CFM
- Voltage - 12VDC . 0.35A
- Connector - Molex 2695- 3 Wire
- Bearing Type - 2-Ball
- Heatsink Base - Forge C1100 Copper Base , Mirror Polished - Material - Aluminum Fins - Heatpipes - 4 Piece of 8∅ Pipes
- Thermal Grease - Arctic Silver® 5