EnzoTech - Passive Chipset And RAM Cooling
|EnzoTech - Passive Chipset And RAM Cooling|
|BMR-C1 RAMsinks Up Close|
|CNB-R1 Chipset Cooler Up Close|
|Setup and Testing The Coolers|
Today's computer components get darn toasty. A Northbridge chipset is responsible for many functions and it runs very warm. Many motherboards still come with a small heatsink and fan on the chipset, and eventually these fans fail and need to be replaced. Other motherboards include passive cooling solutions which won't break down and fail, but they are often small and don't cool the chipset properly. EnzoTech has released a new copper chipset heatsink that is a great replacement for a failed fan, and we'll see how it stacks up against a stock chipset heatsink on our test motherboard. First, we will be looking at some nice copper BGA Ramsinks and will see how these can fit into your thermal management. All of these heatsinks are high quality and deserve a look and consideration for your next project.
Founded in 1982, Enzotech has been striving to provide cooling solutions for a variety of servers that require high efficiency and 24-hour power stability. With the on-going innovation and challenges in the computer industry, Enzotech has become a leading innovator in designing unique material forming technology. Along with its OEM experiences with companies such as AMD and Intel, they also have the reputation as being one of the world's most advanced high-performance heat sink manufacturer. Enzotech is committed to provide customers with world-class high quality products that are delivered in a cost effective manner, resulting in a win-win situation for all.
Enzotech continues to not only develop custom cooling solutions for its OEM customers, but plans launch state-of-the-art products in the retail market to its PC users. Our customer’s support and interests are greatly appreciated.
- ATI® & NVIDIA® Compatible
- Pure forged copper
- Easy installation by using 3M™ 8815 Thermal Tape
- Multipack - Eight (8) piece set
- Dimensions (mm) - 14(L) mm x 14mm(W) x 14mm(H)
- Material - C1100 Forged Copper
- Weight - 7g (Each)
- Thermal Adhesive - 3M™ 8815 Thermal Tape
Features & Specs - CNB-R1:
- Fanless, means absolutely Silent Operation and No Vibration
- User friendly, smart mounting hardware for quick and secure installation in seconds
- Pure Forged Copper features a highly efficient dense material as opposed to traditional heatsinks used in the marketplace. The best thermal conductivity available maximizes heat dissipation.
- Artic Silver® Céramique™ Thermal compound insures the best results possible
- Dimensions (mm) - 44.7(L) x 44.7(W) x 30(H) mm
- Weight - 120g
- Material - Forged C110 Pure Copper
- Base Flatness - 0.0003
On the next page we'll take a closer look at these products and drop them in our system and see how they perform.