VIZO Xena Mini Notebook Cooler
|VIZO Xena Mini Notebook Cooler|
|Closer Look and Testing|
With today's laptops running very warm, often people find themselves trying to keep their laptops cool. There are a ton of products for larger laptops in the 12" to 17" category and even a few coolers like the NZXT Cryo LX that will handle up to 19" units. There are very few coolers designed for smaller products however, and while a laptop cooler make for a large beast will usually work just fine on a small unit like a netbook, they are bulky. VIZO has tried to capture this market with the Xena Mini. This single-fan cooler works on units as small as 7" without adding a lot of bulk or weight to your laptop bag. It extends to handle 15.4" notebooks as well making this a versatile unit. Sounds like a winner right? Keep on reading to find out.
Description, Features & Specifications:
- Adjustable Widths to Fit 7”~15.4” Notebook PC
- One for All / Higher Performance
- Mini Size / More Compact
- Easy to Carry / Easy to Set Up / Easy to Use
- User-Friendly Mechanical Design
- Adjustable widths to fit 7”~15.4” widescreen notebook PC
- Built-in an ultra quiet cooling fan for excellent heat dissipation
- Reduce the temperature of your notebook PC for best performance
- Easy-slide system and user-friendly mechanical design provide stability and simple adjustability
- Powered by USB, no adapter required
- Convenient USB cable storage design
- Compact, space saving, light weight & easy to carry
- Ergonomic designed angle for easy typing
- Easy to install, no tools required for the setup
Xena Mini Specs
Xena Mini - First Look:
The Xena Mini ships in a clear, small clam-shell package and when you open it up you realize just how small the Xena Mini really is. It measures about 8.5" x 3.5" by 0.75" and is very compact. It gets power from a USB cable and the cable is wrapped up and stored underneath the device so there is nothing to forget when you're packing this for a road trip.
It has flip up contacts on the top of the unit that are designed to elevate your laptop and provide a non-slip area for it to sit on. On the underside of the unit are flip up legs that allow you to elevate your laptop and the stand in order to increase airflow. As mentioned before, the unit can be extended in order to provide support for larger laptops and left closed for smaller units like a netbook.
On the next page we'll take a closer look at the Xena mini, and give it a try on a couple of notebooks.