NZXT M59 Chassis
|NZXT M59 Chassis|
|Closer Look at the M59|
|Installation, Testing and More|
Provided By: NZXT
Today we take a look at one of NZXT’s new cases, the M59 promises good airflow with sleek aesthetics and a painless system installation. It’s a bit of a designing oddity, appealing to mostly the gaming market rather than the home user. But its chock full of features and has some pretty lights.
NZXT is going for a little bit of a different look here with this one. Rather than having the standard vertical front face, it looks like those futuristic designs or those funky pictures where everything is jutting out all over the place you know what I mean right? Anyways, the front definitely does not make the case but it sure helps it look good!
The following information has been taken from the NZXT product page here.
Announcing the M59 gaming chassis. M59 delivers optimal airflow with 5 powerful fans with the option to station two fans on the top(rifle bearing side 120mm LED fan and rear 120mm exhaust included), side intake for GPU cooling, a mesh front panel and a bottom mounted PSU draws cooler air from the bottom of the case. The sleek aesthetics are highlighted by an all black interior and smoked clear window along with a 5.25" stealth bay gives a clean, but powerful presence. NZXT enhances the PC building experience with features that help make the installation process as painless as possible with pre-drilled water cooling holes and punched holes in the motherboard allowing for quick CPU bracket removal and immaculate wire routing. Additional advanced features include space for two SSD drives and higher end 10.5" graphics cards along with an ambient night light sitting over the 5.25" drives for constant visibility in dark rooms or at LAN parties.
|CASE TYPE||MID TOWER Black interior chassis|
|FRONT PANEL MATERIAL||Steel|
|DIMENSIONS (W x H x D)||190 X 449 X 508 mm|
FRONT, 1 x 120mm
SIDE, 1 x 120mm LED fan@1200RPM, 23db/42CFM (included)
TOP, 2 x 140/120mm
|DRIVE BAYS|| 11 DRIVE BAYS
4 EXTERNAL 5.25" DRIVE BAYS
7 INTERNAL 3.5" DRIVE BAYS
|POWER SUPPLY||500 WATT PS2 ATX 12V 2.0 ( OPTIONAL )|
|WEIGHT||6.5 KGS (W/O Power)|
|MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT||MOTHERBOARDS: ATX, MICRO-ATX, BABY AT|
- Immense Performance: 5 fan capability (side 120mm LED and rear 120mm exhaust included) Included 9-fin rifle bearing NZXT fans rated at 42CFM and 23db
- Night light: A ambient light sits over the 5.25" drives to give visibility in dark rooms or at LAN parties
- Black on Black: Smoked clear window and a black interior gives the best combination of black on black
- Meshed front panel allows for more airflow
- 5.25" stealth bay to keep a clean look
- NZXT solid state bracket allows for two SSD drives to be installed
- Wire routing: motherboard punched holes allows for quick CPU bracket removable and optimal wire routing, turned HDD also helps with managing cables
- Pre-drilled water cooling holes on the back plate
- Front mounted USB, audio, and ESATA ports
- Support for external dual radiator at the top of the chassis
- High end graphics card support, the M59 features space that is especially designed to fit longer 10." cards