Recent Forum Topics
- Which iPhone is the most Fireproof? [0 replies]
- $239 Tablet Boots WIndows and Remix OS [0 replies]
- Nintendo Slumps as Pokemon Go Details Emerge [0 replies]
- Final Fantasy XV - Kingsglaive [0 replies]
- Verizon Snags Yahoo for $4.8 Billion [0 replies]
- Gears of War 4 PC Details [0 replies]
- Facebook Takes Flight [0 replies]
- Microsoft Cuts Some Prices [0 replies]
Evercool Silent Shark HSF Review
We have just posted our review of the Evercool Silent Shark CPU Cooler. This cooler comes ready to chill everything from your aging LGA775 to today's latest Intel and AMD CPUs. IT has a pretty interesting dual-fan design that promise better compatibility and flexibility for your cooling needs. It's a monster, so read our review before you jump in and make your rig Evercool.
The Silent Shark looks very similar to other coolers we've looked at in the past, but the one feature that really sets it apart is an adjustable 2nd fan which can be positioned to cool components like your memory more effectively. This adjustable fan allows you to adjust how much air is directly towards the memory on your motherboard, while still directing some air towards the heatsink.