Recent Forum Topics
- Adblock gets sold [0 replies]
- Windows 10 runs on pretty much anything [0 replies]
- Things Google announced this week at Nexus event [0 replies]
- ZTE Grand X 2 Z850 Review [0 replies]
- Google and Microsoft play nice [0 replies]
- More people cut the cord on cable TV [0 replies]
- Google's Pixel C Tablet Powered by NVIDIA [0 replies]
- Apple's Gatekeeper Doesn't [0 replies]
NZXT HALE90 V2 1000W PSU Review
We have just taken a look at the NZXT HALE90 V2 1000W Modular PSU. This power supply has a tidy completely modular design and a few other features that make it a winner. It's rock solid on our test bench - even when pulling right around a full 1000W. Take a look and see what we put this unit through and how well it survives.
The NZXT HALE90 V2 1000W PSU is in the middle of the road when it comes to NZXT's new V2 line of HALE90 PSUs as they range from 850W to a full 1200W, and are geared toward consumers with high-end PCs with two or more video cards. Our test system included some pretty hefty hardware as well as an extra 12v load and it handled it easily. It pushes out a lot of watts through the single +12v line and proves to be solid, stable and it runs very cool.