Recent Forum Topics
- Lima Ultra Personal Cloud Review [0 replies]
- Next-gen Radeon announcement coming Feb. 28th? [0 replies]
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumors [0 replies]
- Cybersecurity "Experts" [0 replies]
- Weekly Tech Update #391 - Netbooks Could Be Making... [0 replies]
- Xbox One S with Minecraft = $200 [0 replies]
- Best Games of 2017 So Far [0 replies]
- Disney Nails Free-Roaming Wireless Power [0 replies]
Boards and Chip
We've got another exciting edition of Boards and Chip to share with you today! To start things off we've got the ECS A85F2-A Golden for AMD Socket FM2 APUs over at TechPowerUp and this ECS board actually packs in quite a few features to make this edition "Golden". Take a look if you're on the road to build yourself an AMD system.
Still talking motherboards, but jumping this time to the Intel side of things, TweakTown has the Gigabyte X79S-UP5-WiFi on their bench. This is the big dog with a lot of big options and it comes with a big price tag. If you have the bank to make this happen, you won't be disappointed. Quad-channel memory is always cool.
If you're looking for a new chip to plug to plug into your favorite LGA1155 motherboard TechPowerUp has a look at the Core i5-3570K vs the i7-3770K and finds out just how much extra performance you get for all of your extra money. This deserves some time on the front page as they do a great job breaking this all down.