Recent Forum Topics
- WTU Episode #323 - Kentucky vs. Technology [0 replies]
- Watch Microsoft Press Conference at Gamescom [0 replies]
- Xbox One Gets Windows 10 in November [0 replies]
- Linux vs. Windows 10 Shadow of Mordor Performance [0 replies]
- Gabe Newell Chips in $18 Million for DOTA 2 Champi... [0 replies]
- Windows 10 Install Base Now 67 Million & Growing [0 replies]
- Customize Your New Start Menu [0 replies]
- Windows 10 Upgrade Scam [0 replies]
Boards and Chip
We've got another exciting edition of Boards and Chip to share with you today! To start things off we've got the ECS A85F2-A Golden for AMD Socket FM2 APUs over at TechPowerUp and this ECS board actually packs in quite a few features to make this edition "Golden". Take a look if you're on the road to build yourself an AMD system.
Still talking motherboards, but jumping this time to the Intel side of things, TweakTown has the Gigabyte X79S-UP5-WiFi on their bench. This is the big dog with a lot of big options and it comes with a big price tag. If you have the bank to make this happen, you won't be disappointed. Quad-channel memory is always cool.
If you're looking for a new chip to plug to plug into your favorite LGA1155 motherboard TechPowerUp has a look at the Core i5-3570K vs the i7-3770K and finds out just how much extra performance you get for all of your extra money. This deserves some time on the front page as they do a great job breaking this all down.