Recent Forum Topics
- Rosewill Cullinan Tempered Glass Gaming Series Cas... [0 replies]
- Self-making Bed [0 replies]
- Samsung doesn't have to pay Apple $400 million [0 replies]
- Windows 10 coming to ARM processors [0 replies]
- Weekly Tech Update #381 - Microsoft Doesn't Have M... [0 replies]
- Fitbit shells out $40 million for Pebble [2 replies]
- App Pick #207 - The Room [0 replies]
- Google Docs Gets a Little Better [0 replies]
Boards and Chip
We've got another exciting edition of Boards and Chip to share with you today! To start things off we've got the ECS A85F2-A Golden for AMD Socket FM2 APUs over at TechPowerUp and this ECS board actually packs in quite a few features to make this edition "Golden". Take a look if you're on the road to build yourself an AMD system.
Still talking motherboards, but jumping this time to the Intel side of things, TweakTown has the Gigabyte X79S-UP5-WiFi on their bench. This is the big dog with a lot of big options and it comes with a big price tag. If you have the bank to make this happen, you won't be disappointed. Quad-channel memory is always cool.
If you're looking for a new chip to plug to plug into your favorite LGA1155 motherboard TechPowerUp has a look at the Core i5-3570K vs the i7-3770K and finds out just how much extra performance you get for all of your extra money. This deserves some time on the front page as they do a great job breaking this all down.