Recent Forum Topics
- The Best Smartphone for Every Need [0 replies]
- NVIDIA unveils $1200 Titan X [0 replies]
- LANified! 25: Colossal, 300-gamer BYOC LAN, Calgar... [7 replies]
- Nintendo is now worth more than Sony [0 replies]
- R.I.P. VCR [0 replies]
- WTU Episode #366 - Amazon Prime is as Big as Pokem... [0 replies]
- Mercedes-Benz Future (Tron) Bus [0 replies]
- Microsoft Moves to the Cloud [0 replies]
Boards and Chip
We've got another exciting edition of Boards and Chip to share with you today! To start things off we've got the ECS A85F2-A Golden for AMD Socket FM2 APUs over at TechPowerUp and this ECS board actually packs in quite a few features to make this edition "Golden". Take a look if you're on the road to build yourself an AMD system.
Still talking motherboards, but jumping this time to the Intel side of things, TweakTown has the Gigabyte X79S-UP5-WiFi on their bench. This is the big dog with a lot of big options and it comes with a big price tag. If you have the bank to make this happen, you won't be disappointed. Quad-channel memory is always cool.
If you're looking for a new chip to plug to plug into your favorite LGA1155 motherboard TechPowerUp has a look at the Core i5-3570K vs the i7-3770K and finds out just how much extra performance you get for all of your extra money. This deserves some time on the front page as they do a great job breaking this all down.