Recent Forum Topics
- Weekly Tech Update #380 - Samsung Wants Out of PC ... [0 replies]
- Microsoft's shareholders question their mobile str... [0 replies]
- Nokia to join Android market in early 2017 [0 replies]
- Fitbit shells out $40 million for Pebble [0 replies]
- GoPro makes cuts [0 replies]
- Fitbit to aquire Pebble? [0 replies]
- Netflix finally offers offline viewing [0 replies]
- Microsoft Surface Studio Teardown [0 replies]
BlackBerry Z10 Review
The BlackBerry Z10 has been out now for a while and users have got a chance to find out what it's really like now that the first-week honeymoon is over. HardwareHeaven has posted their review and in the end, the phone scores pretty well. It's not the best product they've tested, but it scores pretty well and is worthy of checking out if you're not sold on iPhone or Android.
Externally the Z10 handset feels solid, at least on the front and sides but it also feels like a model from a year or so ago which probably isn't surprising given its development process. The Blackberry 10 OS offers an experience which tries to find a middle ground between the standard Android/iOS feel and the radically different Windows Phone 8.