Recent Forum Topics
- WTU Episode #307 - Samsung Wants AMD [0 replies]
- ASUStor AS5004T 4-Bay NAS Review [0 replies]
- Pump Up The Bass To Put Out the Fire [0 replies]
- Apple Might Be Releasing a New iPhone 6C [0 replies]
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Drop Test [0 replies]
- Halo 5 Lands on Xbox One October 27 [0 replies]
- Apple Watch Edition Customers Treated Like Mr. Mon... [0 replies]
- Final Fantasy Update + Fast & Forza [0 replies]
BlackBerry Z10 Review
The BlackBerry Z10 has been out now for a while and users have got a chance to find out what it's really like now that the first-week honeymoon is over. HardwareHeaven has posted their review and in the end, the phone scores pretty well. It's not the best product they've tested, but it scores pretty well and is worthy of checking out if you're not sold on iPhone or Android.
Externally the Z10 handset feels solid, at least on the front and sides but it also feels like a model from a year or so ago which probably isn't surprising given its development process. The Blackberry 10 OS offers an experience which tries to find a middle ground between the standard Android/iOS feel and the radically different Windows Phone 8.