Recent Forum Topics
- Android App Pick - Fairway Solitaire Blast [0 replies]
- Passwordz Hax with Fanz [0 replies]
- Laser-Powered Drum Machine [0 replies]
- HP's New Touchscreen Chromebook is Android-Ready [0 replies]
- Most Anticipated Games Yet to Come in 2016 [0 replies]
- $4 Smartphone Shipping Next Week [0 replies]
- Google Entering the Handset Business [0 replies]
- Chrome OS Gets Storage Manager [0 replies]
PC Sales Make the Titanic and Sink
It seems that PC's aren't selling all that well. By that I mean that they weren't doing well before, and now they are doing even worse. This news comes from the Intel Developer Conference and it appears that, while the PC may not be "dead", consumers are shifting to other forms of technology to get their fix.
Global PC shipments fell a stunning 8.2 percent during Q4, when Windows 8 launched, for the steepest holiday quarter decline ever. Shipments fell 3.7 percent for the year, and IDC predicts 1.2 percent dip in 2013. Remember: this year's fall back comes from an already weak comparable.