Recent Forum Topics
- Sony is bringing the PlayStation to your PC [0 replies]
- Maybe Pokemon Go isn't going to take over the worl... [0 replies]
- WhatsApp to start sharing with Facebook [0 replies]
- Nettoyage de conduit de secheuse [0 replies]
- WTU Episode #371 - Samsung's Milk Expires [0 replies]
- Android Isn't Even Close to Secure [0 replies]
- Opera Free Unlimited VPN Comes to Android [0 replies]
- Another Reason to Avoid Facebook [0 replies]
PC Sales Make the Titanic and Sink
It seems that PC's aren't selling all that well. By that I mean that they weren't doing well before, and now they are doing even worse. This news comes from the Intel Developer Conference and it appears that, while the PC may not be "dead", consumers are shifting to other forms of technology to get their fix.
Global PC shipments fell a stunning 8.2 percent during Q4, when Windows 8 launched, for the steepest holiday quarter decline ever. Shipments fell 3.7 percent for the year, and IDC predicts 1.2 percent dip in 2013. Remember: this year's fall back comes from an already weak comparable.