Recent Forum Topics
- WTU Episode #344 - Facebook to Hit 5 Billion [0 replies]
- MSI Laptop Gets Tobii Eye Tracking [0 replies]
- Ping Pong Balls at 500mph [0 replies]
- Stream Torrents In Your Browser [0 replies]
- Steam Lunar New Year Sale [0 replies]
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Closed Beta [0 replies]
- Facebook Looks to Add Another 4 Billion Users [0 replies]
- Titanfall 2 Will Have a Real Single-Player Campaig... [0 replies]
PC Sales Make the Titanic and Sink
It seems that PC's aren't selling all that well. By that I mean that they weren't doing well before, and now they are doing even worse. This news comes from the Intel Developer Conference and it appears that, while the PC may not be "dead", consumers are shifting to other forms of technology to get their fix.
Global PC shipments fell a stunning 8.2 percent during Q4, when Windows 8 launched, for the steepest holiday quarter decline ever. Shipments fell 3.7 percent for the year, and IDC predicts 1.2 percent dip in 2013. Remember: this year's fall back comes from an already weak comparable.