Recent Forum Topics
- WTU Episode #307 - Samsung Wants AMD [0 replies]
- ASUStor AS5004T 4-Bay NAS Review [0 replies]
- Pump Up The Bass To Put Out the Fire [0 replies]
- Apple Might Be Releasing a New iPhone 6C [0 replies]
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Drop Test [0 replies]
- Halo 5 Lands on Xbox One October 27 [0 replies]
- Apple Watch Edition Customers Treated Like Mr. Mon... [0 replies]
- Final Fantasy Update + Fast & Forza [0 replies]
PC Sales Make the Titanic and Sink
It seems that PC's aren't selling all that well. By that I mean that they weren't doing well before, and now they are doing even worse. This news comes from the Intel Developer Conference and it appears that, while the PC may not be "dead", consumers are shifting to other forms of technology to get their fix.
Global PC shipments fell a stunning 8.2 percent during Q4, when Windows 8 launched, for the steepest holiday quarter decline ever. Shipments fell 3.7 percent for the year, and IDC predicts 1.2 percent dip in 2013. Remember: this year's fall back comes from an already weak comparable.