Recent Forum Topics
- LANified! - THREE Calgary LAN parties! [0 replies]
- Sharp Makes Deal with Hisense [0 replies]
- 14 Million Windows 10 Users [0 replies]
- Facebook Wants to Make Money on Messenger [0 replies]
- Kentucky Man Shoots Drone [0 replies]
- Amazon TV snags Top Gear Trio [0 replies]
- Windows 10 Could Break the Internet [0 replies]
- Download Windows 10 [0 replies]
PC Sales Make the Titanic and Sink
It seems that PC's aren't selling all that well. By that I mean that they weren't doing well before, and now they are doing even worse. This news comes from the Intel Developer Conference and it appears that, while the PC may not be "dead", consumers are shifting to other forms of technology to get their fix.
Global PC shipments fell a stunning 8.2 percent during Q4, when Windows 8 launched, for the steepest holiday quarter decline ever. Shipments fell 3.7 percent for the year, and IDC predicts 1.2 percent dip in 2013. Remember: this year's fall back comes from an already weak comparable.