Recent Forum Topics
- Giant Robots, Fight! (Japan vs. USA) [0 replies]
- Windows 10 Kills Xbox Music, Brings on Groove [0 replies]
- Samsung Introduces 2TB EVO & PRO SSDs [0 replies]
- How to Fix Windows 10 Update Failure [0 replies]
- How Much Does Security Software Slow You Down? [0 replies]
- Samsung and Oppo Suit for Bloatware [0 replies]
- Windows 10 Versions and Their Features [0 replies]
- Apple Music Impressions [0 replies]
PC Sales Make the Titanic and Sink
It seems that PC's aren't selling all that well. By that I mean that they weren't doing well before, and now they are doing even worse. This news comes from the Intel Developer Conference and it appears that, while the PC may not be "dead", consumers are shifting to other forms of technology to get their fix.
Global PC shipments fell a stunning 8.2 percent during Q4, when Windows 8 launched, for the steepest holiday quarter decline ever. Shipments fell 3.7 percent for the year, and IDC predicts 1.2 percent dip in 2013. Remember: this year's fall back comes from an already weak comparable.