Recent Forum Topics
- IE Usage Up; Chrome Usage Down [0 replies]
- Animals Phased out of Testing: Artificial Humans U... [0 replies]
- Google Joins Delivery Drone Game [0 replies]
- Android App Pick - Frozen Free Fall [0 replies]
- Thecus N5550 NAS Server [0 replies]
- $149 Windows 8.1 Tablet Revealed [0 replies]
- MSN Messenger Shutting Down Last Zones [0 replies]
- Dells Curved Monitor Makes You a Better Gamer [0 replies]
PC Sales Make the Titanic and Sink
It seems that PC's aren't selling all that well. By that I mean that they weren't doing well before, and now they are doing even worse. This news comes from the Intel Developer Conference and it appears that, while the PC may not be "dead", consumers are shifting to other forms of technology to get their fix.
Global PC shipments fell a stunning 8.2 percent during Q4, when Windows 8 launched, for the steepest holiday quarter decline ever. Shipments fell 3.7 percent for the year, and IDC predicts 1.2 percent dip in 2013. Remember: this year's fall back comes from an already weak comparable.