Recent Forum Topics
- Yahoo's CEO is going to be OK [0 replies]
- Xiaomi Air vs. Lenovo Air [0 replies]
- Nintendo's profits aren't good [0 replies]
- Why Verizon bought Yahoo [0 replies]
- 1 Billion iPhones [0 replies]
- WTU Episode #367 - Death to the VCR (Finally) [0 replies]
- Nintendo NX is a Tablet with Detachable Controller... [0 replies]
- BlackBerry's New Android Phone is Secure [0 replies]
Boards and RAM
If you're looking for a new board or fast RAM, now is the time. Both of these items are pretty affordable right now and are faster than ever. TechPowerUp looks at the G.Skill TridentX F3-2666C11Q 16GB kit and is pretty impressed that it can scale that fast. Also on the RAM front is the Kingston 10th Anniversayr HyperX 2133MHz DDR3 at Vortez.
On the motherboard front, the Gigabyte GA-Z77-HD4 is over at HiTechLegion and they give this board a run through the paces. It's a pretty solid board for sure. Gigabyte also makes the bench at the TechReport - but this time it's some ITX action. They have the GA-Z77N-WiFi on their bench for a "little" review.