Recent Forum Topics
- WTU Episode #307 - Samsung Wants AMD [0 replies]
- ASUStor AS5004T 4-Bay NAS Review [0 replies]
- Pump Up The Bass To Put Out the Fire [0 replies]
- Apple Might Be Releasing a New iPhone 6C [0 replies]
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Drop Test [0 replies]
- Halo 5 Lands on Xbox One October 27 [0 replies]
- Apple Watch Edition Customers Treated Like Mr. Mon... [0 replies]
- Final Fantasy Update + Fast & Forza [0 replies]
Boards and RAM
If you're looking for a new board or fast RAM, now is the time. Both of these items are pretty affordable right now and are faster than ever. TechPowerUp looks at the G.Skill TridentX F3-2666C11Q 16GB kit and is pretty impressed that it can scale that fast. Also on the RAM front is the Kingston 10th Anniversayr HyperX 2133MHz DDR3 at Vortez.
On the motherboard front, the Gigabyte GA-Z77-HD4 is over at HiTechLegion and they give this board a run through the paces. It's a pretty solid board for sure. Gigabyte also makes the bench at the TechReport - but this time it's some ITX action. They have the GA-Z77N-WiFi on their bench for a "little" review.