Recent Forum Topics
- ONSHosting:Engage! CS:GO 5v5 LAN Tournament Calgar... [0 replies]
- Chevrolet's Cell Phone Cooler [0 replies]
- Google Glass is coming back? [0 replies]
- Samsung is on top again [0 replies]
- Xiaomi on the rise [0 replies]
- Facebook Wants to Post Emotions [0 replies]
- Facebook Gets Expensive [0 replies]
- WTU Episode #318 - One Billion Windows 10 PCs! [0 replies]
ZTE Chooses Intel for Smartphones
There are a couple of huge players in the smartphone processor market. Texas Instruments, Samsung and NVIDIA are names that we are all familiar with - but when it comes to Intel, we all expect them to power our PCs - not smartphones. ZTE is a Chinese company that is making the move to Intel in the future and this could really heat things up in the smartphone processor market.
The Chinese manufacturer, ZTE shipped the Grand X IN in Europe last year, packing a 1.6 Ghz Z2460 Atom inside of it. ZTE was clearly impressed with Intel’s chips as they’ve announced today that they’ve partnered with Chipzilla once again, to manufacture devices with Intel’s next-generation of mobile chips, based on the Clover Trail architecture.