Recent Forum Topics
- Android App Pick - Sugar Sugar [0 replies]
- Free Chromebook with 1TB Drive Purchase [0 replies]
- Microsoft Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Week of Outa... [0 replies]
- 4K and Gaming: Two Monitors - Fight! [0 replies]
- Siri vs. Cortana - Bigger [0 replies]
- iLuv TimeShaker Micro Radio / Pillow Shaker [0 replies]
- Kinect Sensor + Music = Awesome Video of the Day [0 replies]
- Far Cry 4 Benchmarked on PC [0 replies]
ZTE Chooses Intel for Smartphones
There are a couple of huge players in the smartphone processor market. Texas Instruments, Samsung and NVIDIA are names that we are all familiar with - but when it comes to Intel, we all expect them to power our PCs - not smartphones. ZTE is a Chinese company that is making the move to Intel in the future and this could really heat things up in the smartphone processor market.
The Chinese manufacturer, ZTE shipped the Grand X IN in Europe last year, packing a 1.6 Ghz Z2460 Atom inside of it. ZTE was clearly impressed with Intel’s chips as they’ve announced today that they’ve partnered with Chipzilla once again, to manufacture devices with Intel’s next-generation of mobile chips, based on the Clover Trail architecture.