Recent Forum Topics
- 50 of the best cancelled video games [0 replies]
- PS4 sells 7 Million units [0 replies]
- Steam Statistics [0 replies]
- Galaxy S5 vs. Drop Test, Water Dip & .50 Cal [0 replies]
- Toshiba Launches 4K Laptop for $1.5K [0 replies]
- Microsoft Launches Office 365 Personal for $70 a Y... [0 replies]
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Fail [0 replies]
- Android App Pick - UNO & Friends [0 replies]
ZTE Chooses Intel for Smartphones
There are a couple of huge players in the smartphone processor market. Texas Instruments, Samsung and NVIDIA are names that we are all familiar with - but when it comes to Intel, we all expect them to power our PCs - not smartphones. ZTE is a Chinese company that is making the move to Intel in the future and this could really heat things up in the smartphone processor market.
The Chinese manufacturer, ZTE shipped the Grand X IN in Europe last year, packing a 1.6 Ghz Z2460 Atom inside of it. ZTE was clearly impressed with Intel’s chips as they’ve announced today that they’ve partnered with Chipzilla once again, to manufacture devices with Intel’s next-generation of mobile chips, based on the Clover Trail architecture.