Motherboard Monitor (MBM) is probably one of the handiest and most widely used programs available to monitor temperature, voltage, and fan speed of your PC. It is definitely the program of choice when monitoring system temperatures for HSF and Watercooling reviews.
Plugin's and other info can be found over at the MBM 5 Home site.
For the rest of you, download the latest version below. -- New!! June 18, 2004
- MBM 220.127.116.11, Released June 18, 2004 - Download.
- New IO driver, which will give support for both 32 and 64 bit Windows version, I recommend you simply install MBM over your current install, do the reboot and it should all be fine.
- The Uguru support is also included in this official release, with which -I think- I am the first one with support for this sensor chip outside Abit.
- MBM 18.104.22.168, Language Pack, Released June 18, 2004 - Download.
- Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Dansk, Deutsch, Espanol, Francais, Galego, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk, Polish, PortuguÃÂªs Brazil, PortuguÃÂªs Europeu, Romana, RomÃÂ¢na-diacritical, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovene, Suomi, Svenska, Thai, Traditional Chinese, TürkÃÂ§e.
- MBM 22.214.171.124 Patch 1, Released July, 2004 - Download
- Fixes issue with Samurize and other 3rd party programs.