Recent Forum Topics
- Apple's new products [0 replies]
- What happened to tablet sales? [0 replies]
- I Could Actually Be Good at Darts Now [0 replies]
- ARM Steps up their Performance Game [0 replies]
- New iPad is Thick and Heavy [0 replies]
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 Overclocking x2 [0 replies]
- Super Mario Run Coming to Android This Week [0 replies]
- New Xbox One S Bundles Have 2 Free Games for $299 [0 replies]
Horizon Zero Down Looks Amazing
Horizon Zero Dawn is an upcoming title that is gaining some traction and press around the world. This is a fresh title, rather than a number in a long list of sequels from a big name franchise. Right off the bat, that has me interested and after seeing the visuals rendered at 4K on the PS4 Pro, I'm a little more interested still. Also note, it will not be available on the Nintendo Switch. If they ever port it over, it will probably run at 640i.
I've been dreaming of Horizon's world since finishing my playthrough, rolling these questions around and around in my head. But the main question on my mind has nothing to do with the game's lore. After playing the preview, I wonder: Will the full game be as gripping as the couple of hours I played?