Recent Forum Topics
- Apple's new products [0 replies]
- What happened to tablet sales? [0 replies]
- I Could Actually Be Good at Darts Now [0 replies]
- ARM Steps up their Performance Game [0 replies]
- New iPad is Thick and Heavy [0 replies]
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 Overclocking x2 [0 replies]
- Super Mario Run Coming to Android This Week [0 replies]
- New Xbox One S Bundles Have 2 Free Games for $299 [0 replies]
Overwatch Wants to Block Keyboard & Mouse on Console
Blizzard has allows Overwatch to run on both PC and consoles, but they are struggling with the reality that keyboard and mouse input for games is better than controllers. On PCs, it's not a big deal as all gamers are somewhat equally equipped. On the console side of things however, some people using keyboards and mice have an unfair advantage and Blizzard is looking at the possibility of blocking people that use aftermarket keyboard equipped devices.
Aiming remains a sticking point for Overwatch fans who prefer consoles to PC. For their part, the folks at Blizzard said they’ll change their tune about keyboards if console makers ever introduce support for them out of the box.