Recent Forum Topics
- Gionee's M6S Plus Phone Unveiled [0 replies]
- Verizon Fios is Quick (and Cheap) [0 replies]
- Amazon Turns to Subscriptions to Keep Dominating [0 replies]
- Samsung Galaxy TabPro S Review [0 replies]
- Bill Gates is a Solid Dad [0 replies]
- Hacking Browsing History from Your Light Sensor [0 replies]
- Low Cost Surface Cloud to Compete with Chromebooks [0 replies]
- Weeping Angel Spies on Samsung Smart TVs [0 replies]
LG G6 Center Stage at MWC
LG is betting big on their "Big Screen - That Fits" phone with their upcoing G6, and they also claim that it "won't explode". That little jab at Samsung could really do them a lot of damage if they happen to have a bad battery somewhere along the way. There have been a few leaks of the device and it looks pretty sweet - but I'm still not sold on the 18:9 (think 2:1) aspect ratio. We don't have long to wait - February 26 is the big reveal.
Our official invite to the launch event for its next flagship mobile phone has arrived and positions the G6 as having a "Big Screen...That Fits." The words and diagram continue to hint at a device with minimal bezel, which backs up images previously leaked.