Recent Forum Topics
- Apple's new products [0 replies]
- What happened to tablet sales? [0 replies]
- I Could Actually Be Good at Darts Now [0 replies]
- ARM Steps up their Performance Game [0 replies]
- New iPad is Thick and Heavy [0 replies]
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 Overclocking x2 [0 replies]
- Super Mario Run Coming to Android This Week [0 replies]
- New Xbox One S Bundles Have 2 Free Games for $299 [0 replies]
LG G6 Center Stage at MWC
LG is betting big on their "Big Screen - That Fits" phone with their upcoing G6, and they also claim that it "won't explode". That little jab at Samsung could really do them a lot of damage if they happen to have a bad battery somewhere along the way. There have been a few leaks of the device and it looks pretty sweet - but I'm still not sold on the 18:9 (think 2:1) aspect ratio. We don't have long to wait - February 26 is the big reveal.
Our official invite to the launch event for its next flagship mobile phone has arrived and positions the G6 as having a "Big Screen...That Fits." The words and diagram continue to hint at a device with minimal bezel, which backs up images previously leaked.