Recent Forum Topics
- Weekly Tech Update #398 - A Disruption in the (Mot... [0 replies]
- Gionee's M6S Plus Phone Unveiled [0 replies]
- Verizon Fios is Quick (and Cheap) [0 replies]
- Amazon Turns to Subscriptions to Keep Dominating [0 replies]
- Samsung Galaxy TabPro S Review [0 replies]
- Bill Gates is a Solid Dad [0 replies]
- Hacking Browsing History from Your Light Sensor [0 replies]
- Low Cost Surface Cloud to Compete with Chromebooks [0 replies]
Twitter cracking down on abuse once again
Twitter is once again cracking down on abuse, something they weren't able to do last time they tried to crack down on abuse. They're going to try to stop things like allowing people to start new accounts after they've been permanently banned and cracking down on accounts that are only made to harass others. While all good in theory, the time to work on some of these issues was probably several years ago before people moved onto other social networks, but only time will tell if it is too late or not. USA Today as the full story.
Fairly or not, Twitter is known the Internet over as the place the trolls are.
Stung by criticism that Twitter has allowed harassment and abuse to spread unchecked and under growing pressure from Wall Street to deliver growth, CEO