Recent Forum Topics
- Apple's new products [0 replies]
- What happened to tablet sales? [0 replies]
- I Could Actually Be Good at Darts Now [0 replies]
- ARM Steps up their Performance Game [0 replies]
- New iPad is Thick and Heavy [0 replies]
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 Overclocking x2 [0 replies]
- Super Mario Run Coming to Android This Week [0 replies]
- New Xbox One S Bundles Have 2 Free Games for $299 [0 replies]
Twitter is still losing money
The good news for Twitter is that in Q4 of 2016 they saw 1% revenue growth and 4% traffic growth. The bad news of course is that they lost money, $167 million dollars which accounted for a 12% profit loss. I guess they've figured out where to keep getting more money from but one would think this can't last forever. The BBC has the full story.
The social networking service reported a loss of $167m (£133m) in the final three months of 2016, as against $90m in the same period a year earlier.
There were 319 million active users, 4% up on a year earlier, but revenue from ads fell slightly to $638m.
Donald Trump's use of Twitter did little to boost users or add income.
Fourth-quarter revenues were $717m, 1% up on last year's $710m.