Recent Forum Topics
- Most important features of the Galaxy S8 [0 replies]
- FreeTail EVOKE 256GB 800x CompactFlash Card Review [0 replies]
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Router Review [0 replies]
- Would You Consider a Disc-Free Console? [0 replies]
- Halo Wars Coming to PC [0 replies]
- Another Summer, Another Spider-Man [0 replies]
- Samsung Galaxy S8 is Pivotal for Samsung [0 replies]
- Android App Pick #210 - Grumpy Cat Weather [0 replies]
HPs Security Commercials Feature Christian Slater
HP has a lot of money behind their connected printers and they actually do a really good job with device integration and remote printing. The problem with any internet connected device is that it can be a security risk, but HP takes that seriously too. In fact, they "reinvent" security with their latest campaign and even throw the chops of Christian Slater behind it. If he says it's good, then it must be, right?
In the series, Slater systematically hacks a company - from the mailroom to the boardroom - through overlooked vulnerabilities and poorly secured printers and PCs. This first installment reinforces that security is no longer just the responsibility of the network or something at the perimeter, but it's a concern for everyone.