Recent Forum Topics
- Apple's new products [0 replies]
- What happened to tablet sales? [0 replies]
- I Could Actually Be Good at Darts Now [0 replies]
- ARM Steps up their Performance Game [0 replies]
- New iPad is Thick and Heavy [0 replies]
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 Overclocking x2 [0 replies]
- Super Mario Run Coming to Android This Week [0 replies]
- New Xbox One S Bundles Have 2 Free Games for $299 [0 replies]
Forza is a Billion Dollar Success for Microsoft
Microsoft has been doing well with their Forza franchise and while it may not have all the glitz and glamor that adorns Sony's Gran Turismo, a billion dollars says that it's a great franchise. While there will always be haters, I prefer Forza over the likes of Project Cars, Test Drive, Driveclub and others. Is there any stopping Microsoft on the track? I doubt it - this year anyhow.
Although in truth, Microsoft partly has Sony to thank for Forza's success. While Gran Turismo once ruled the racing roost, the franchise has since stalled, with the series' last entry being 2013's Gran Turismo 6 on PS3. Microsoft executives must have been rubbing their hands in glee, as the lack of Gran Turismo has undoubtedly helped Forza to gain significant mindshare over its absentee competition.