Recent Forum Topics
- 12TB HDD [0 replies]
- Nintendo's comeback [0 replies]
- Yahoo's CEO will still get paid [0 replies]
- Chipolte Is Investigating Data Breach is Payment S... [0 replies]
- Android Malware Infected 2 Million Devices [0 replies]
- Big List of Chrome Devices that Support Android Ap... [0 replies]
- NZXT Kraken X52 AiO Liquid Cooler [0 replies]
- Weekly Tech Update #398 - A Disruption in the (Mot... [0 replies]
Color Changing Hair Dye
Technology has come a long way and invades pretty much every part of our lives - including the color of our hair. There is now a color changing hair-dye that reacts to temperatiure. Thankfully, this uses "less toxic" materials that shouldn't cause cancer or your hair to fall out. Apparently, there is still some work to do.
Fire still needs to be refined and fully assessed for safety before you can buy it. However, this isn't one of those far-off projects that will take many years to reach shelves -- there's already production-oriented testing underway. If everything goes smoothly, you could soon have a hair color evolves from moment to moment, not just whenever you feel up to a dyeing session.