Recent Forum Topics
- StarCraft Getting a 4K Remaster This Summer [0 replies]
- Xbox One S Now $249 With Minecraft [0 replies]
- Windows 10 UMPC Running on Snapdragon 835 is Comin... [0 replies]
- Google Talk Dies so Hangouts Can Live On [0 replies]
- ZTE Grand X 4 Smartphone Evaluation [0 replies]
- Moto G5 [0 replies]
- Twitter looking at paid memberships [0 replies]
- Apple's new products [0 replies]
Color Changing Hair Dye
Technology has come a long way and invades pretty much every part of our lives - including the color of our hair. There is now a color changing hair-dye that reacts to temperatiure. Thankfully, this uses "less toxic" materials that shouldn't cause cancer or your hair to fall out. Apparently, there is still some work to do.
Fire still needs to be refined and fully assessed for safety before you can buy it. However, this isn't one of those far-off projects that will take many years to reach shelves -- there's already production-oriented testing underway. If everything goes smoothly, you could soon have a hair color evolves from moment to moment, not just whenever you feel up to a dyeing session.