Recent Forum Topics
- Weekly Tech Update #398 - A Disruption in the (Mot... [0 replies]
- Gionee's M6S Plus Phone Unveiled [0 replies]
- Verizon Fios is Quick (and Cheap) [0 replies]
- Amazon Turns to Subscriptions to Keep Dominating [0 replies]
- Samsung Galaxy TabPro S Review [0 replies]
- Bill Gates is a Solid Dad [0 replies]
- Hacking Browsing History from Your Light Sensor [0 replies]
- Low Cost Surface Cloud to Compete with Chromebooks [0 replies]
KasperskyOS Offers Secure Solution for IoT
While the USA is currently blaming Russia for hacking the election, Kaspersky is also working on an OS to help secure IoT device as well as other network security devices. While we do need more security, I'm not sure of the Russians are the ones that North America will trust right about now. There are some good details at the link below.
The chief executive was quick to emphasize that this package is viewed as a "project offering", not a boxed product, which means pricing will vary according to the needs and the extent to which customers apply the capabilities of KasperskyOS. Cited applications of the technology include IoT, telecommunication equipment, connected cars, as well as the aforementioned industrial control systems.