Recent Forum Topics
- Apple's new products [0 replies]
- What happened to tablet sales? [0 replies]
- I Could Actually Be Good at Darts Now [0 replies]
- ARM Steps up their Performance Game [0 replies]
- New iPad is Thick and Heavy [0 replies]
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 Overclocking x2 [0 replies]
- Super Mario Run Coming to Android This Week [0 replies]
- New Xbox One S Bundles Have 2 Free Games for $299 [0 replies]
KasperskyOS Offers Secure Solution for IoT
While the USA is currently blaming Russia for hacking the election, Kaspersky is also working on an OS to help secure IoT device as well as other network security devices. While we do need more security, I'm not sure of the Russians are the ones that North America will trust right about now. There are some good details at the link below.
The chief executive was quick to emphasize that this package is viewed as a "project offering", not a boxed product, which means pricing will vary according to the needs and the extent to which customers apply the capabilities of KasperskyOS. Cited applications of the technology include IoT, telecommunication equipment, connected cars, as well as the aforementioned industrial control systems.