Recent Forum Topics
- Apple's new products [0 replies]
- What happened to tablet sales? [0 replies]
- I Could Actually Be Good at Darts Now [0 replies]
- ARM Steps up their Performance Game [0 replies]
- New iPad is Thick and Heavy [0 replies]
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 Overclocking x2 [0 replies]
- Super Mario Run Coming to Android This Week [0 replies]
- New Xbox One S Bundles Have 2 Free Games for $299 [0 replies]
Samsung Galaxy S8 rumors
The rumor of the week is the new Samsung Galaxy S8+ will be sporting a 6.2" screen. The smaller S8 version could be sporting a 5.7" screen which makes then booth on the larger end of the smartphone spectrum. All of the other specs are pretty standard, dust and water resistant, Snapdragon 835 CPU, really nothing on the specs end that will surprise anyone too much. The Galaxy S8 is expected to be available late March so if you've been waiting you've only got about another month left. The Verge has more details.
Samsung’s Galaxy S8 is slated to arrive in late March, but details continue to leak in a steady stream in the lead up to the event. The latest dump of new info comes courtesy of VentureBeat’s Evan Blass, who posted the S8+ spec sheet on Twitter this afternoon. The thing that should pop out is the monstrous 6.2-inch display size.
Due to the S8’s rumored design, which drops physical buttons in favor of drastically reduced bezels, the phone may not be much larger than the Galaxy Note 7, which packed a 5.7-inch display into a 6.04-inch-tall device. Prior leaks containing photos of the device back up the idea that the S8 will pack an edge-to-edge display that allows for a drastic increase in screen real estate while retaining a relatively compact form.