Recent Forum Topics
- Most important features of the Galaxy S8 [0 replies]
- FreeTail EVOKE 256GB 800x CompactFlash Card Review [0 replies]
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Router Review [0 replies]
- Would You Consider a Disc-Free Console? [0 replies]
- Halo Wars Coming to PC [0 replies]
- Another Summer, Another Spider-Man [0 replies]
- Samsung Galaxy S8 is Pivotal for Samsung [0 replies]
- Android App Pick #210 - Grumpy Cat Weather [0 replies]
YouTube Will Offer Live & On-Demand TV
YouTube is coming out with Live and On-Demand TV in the near future for a mere $35 a month. Ok, that's not a "mere" $35, and the price is about what some people pay for their standard TV subscription. It's not 100% clear yet as to the selection and library that will be offered, but if they have Live Sports, it might be a really nice option to subscribe for playoff season.
A majority of players have shifted away from traditional content and have bolstered their brand with their own original content. Although YouTube is a monster when it comes to streaming, it hasn't really made many moves to offer paid content to its viewers. The streaming service will now begin to offer live and on-demand streaming TV service.