Recent Forum Topics
- Apple's new products [0 replies]
- What happened to tablet sales? [0 replies]
- I Could Actually Be Good at Darts Now [0 replies]
- ARM Steps up their Performance Game [0 replies]
- New iPad is Thick and Heavy [0 replies]
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 Overclocking x2 [0 replies]
- Super Mario Run Coming to Android This Week [0 replies]
- New Xbox One S Bundles Have 2 Free Games for $299 [0 replies]
Lenovo Bring Motorola Back
There was a time not long ago when Lenovo bought Motorola and had planned (and did) to start to phase out the Motorola brand name. Well, after the success of the last couple of Motorola devices, they seem to be reconsidering that idea. They are now planning on bring the brand back and putting it front and center - which is really what they should do here in North America at the very least.
He plans to reinvigorate the staid brand with its most forward-looking product: the Moto Z, a phone that embraces a modular concept with swappable Moto Mods that let users add capabilities like a projector or extra battery. He vowed to expand distribution, meaning the Moto Z will come to more carriers in the US.