Recent Forum Topics
- Gionee's M6S Plus Phone Unveiled [0 replies]
- Verizon Fios is Quick (and Cheap) [0 replies]
- Amazon Turns to Subscriptions to Keep Dominating [0 replies]
- Samsung Galaxy TabPro S Review [0 replies]
- Bill Gates is a Solid Dad [0 replies]
- Hacking Browsing History from Your Light Sensor [0 replies]
- Low Cost Surface Cloud to Compete with Chromebooks [0 replies]
- Weeping Angel Spies on Samsung Smart TVs [0 replies]
Mass Effect Early Access Trial Details
It's been a few years since we've had a Mass Effect sequel and Andromeda looks to be pretty impressive overall. While it may not be entirely open world, there should be enough of a galaxy available to keep you playing for hours on end. That's the nifty think about the earlier installments. Choice you make do affect the play-path in the game and the outcome. It will be available for early access for some people and the details about what all you get and at the link below.
BioWare has shared some new details about Mass Effect: Andromeda's 10-hour Early Access trial for EA Access and Origin Access subscribers, noting that its single-player will be limited. Set to go live on 16 March, a week ahead of Andromeda's release date, subscribers will get to play the game for up to 10 hours.