Recent Forum Topics
- Moto G5 [0 replies]
- Twitter looking at paid memberships [0 replies]
- Apple's new products [0 replies]
- What happened to tablet sales? [0 replies]
- I Could Actually Be Good at Darts Now [0 replies]
- ARM Steps up their Performance Game [0 replies]
- New iPad is Thick and Heavy [0 replies]
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 Overclocking x2 [0 replies]
If you are a PS4 owner you'll be noticing a new update today to get your system up to 4.5. Included in the new update is a new feature for PS4 Pro consoles that enables "Boost Mode" which in a sense supercharges old games for improved framerates. Also included for all PS4 users is support for external hard drives as well as a few other goodies. TrustedReviews takes a closer look at the new goods PS4 users are getting today.
The 4.5 System Update allows console owners to connect external hard drives for the first time. This means it’s possible to expand storage without replacing the hard drive within the PS4.
The second major update is exclusively for PS4 Pro owners. Boost Mode will offer improved performance for PS4 games released before the Pro, including higher frame rates.