Recent Forum Topics
- Apple's new products [0 replies]
- What happened to tablet sales? [0 replies]
- I Could Actually Be Good at Darts Now [0 replies]
- ARM Steps up their Performance Game [0 replies]
- New iPad is Thick and Heavy [0 replies]
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 Overclocking x2 [0 replies]
- Super Mario Run Coming to Android This Week [0 replies]
- New Xbox One S Bundles Have 2 Free Games for $299 [0 replies]
Tenda PH3 AV1000 Gigabit Powerline Kit
We have just posted our review of the Tenda PH3 AV1000 Gigabit Powerline kit. This little kit helps you expand your network to places where wireless won't go, and where you can't run a dedicated wired network. While it's not the fastest kit we've ever seen, it certainly is the easiest on your wallet! Take a look at our review and see what $40 can get you in the Powerline Networking game!
In addition to the three LED indicators which show power, LAN and Powerline status, there is a GB Ethernet port and a "Pair" button on the front and bottom of these units. They are that simple and easy to use and setup. The kit comes synchronized and all I had to do was plug them in. If for some reason, you don't get a "Powerline" LED indicator, simply press the pair button on each of the units and you'll soon be connected. It is really that easy...