Recent Forum Topics
- Gionee's M6S Plus Phone Unveiled [0 replies]
- Verizon Fios is Quick (and Cheap) [0 replies]
- Amazon Turns to Subscriptions to Keep Dominating [0 replies]
- Samsung Galaxy TabPro S Review [0 replies]
- Bill Gates is a Solid Dad [0 replies]
- Hacking Browsing History from Your Light Sensor [0 replies]
- Low Cost Surface Cloud to Compete with Chromebooks [0 replies]
- Weeping Angel Spies on Samsung Smart TVs [0 replies]
Tenda PH3 AV1000 Gigabit Powerline Kit
We have just posted our review of the Tenda PH3 AV1000 Gigabit Powerline kit. This little kit helps you expand your network to places where wireless won't go, and where you can't run a dedicated wired network. While it's not the fastest kit we've ever seen, it certainly is the easiest on your wallet! Take a look at our review and see what $40 can get you in the Powerline Networking game!
In addition to the three LED indicators which show power, LAN and Powerline status, there is a GB Ethernet port and a "Pair" button on the front and bottom of these units. They are that simple and easy to use and setup. The kit comes synchronized and all I had to do was plug them in. If for some reason, you don't get a "Powerline" LED indicator, simply press the pair button on each of the units and you'll soon be connected. It is really that easy...