Recent Forum Topics
- Weekly Tech Update #398 - A Disruption in the (Mot... [0 replies]
- Gionee's M6S Plus Phone Unveiled [0 replies]
- Verizon Fios is Quick (and Cheap) [0 replies]
- Amazon Turns to Subscriptions to Keep Dominating [0 replies]
- Samsung Galaxy TabPro S Review [0 replies]
- Bill Gates is a Solid Dad [0 replies]
- Hacking Browsing History from Your Light Sensor [0 replies]
- Low Cost Surface Cloud to Compete with Chromebooks [0 replies]
Alexa Dodges CIA Question
When you have a device like Amazon's Alexa, or Google Home - or even an iPhone with Siri, or a Google Assistant device, you really have no security and you're just kidding yourself if you think that these big companies are reporting stuff to people if they are asked. While it's not proof that Alexa works for the CIA, it's pretty odd that it just plain dodges the question. Of course since this video got a lot of coverage, Amazon has programmed a different response now, and that means its all fine, right?
Just remember, someone is always listening. Whether it's Vizio, Samsung, Siri, Google or Amazon; someone is always listening.