Recent Forum Topics
- Gionee's M6S Plus Phone Unveiled [0 replies]
- Verizon Fios is Quick (and Cheap) [0 replies]
- Amazon Turns to Subscriptions to Keep Dominating [0 replies]
- Samsung Galaxy TabPro S Review [0 replies]
- Bill Gates is a Solid Dad [0 replies]
- Hacking Browsing History from Your Light Sensor [0 replies]
- Low Cost Surface Cloud to Compete with Chromebooks [0 replies]
- Weeping Angel Spies on Samsung Smart TVs [0 replies]
Apple Guilty for Price Fixing in Russia
It appears that Obama and Apple all fall under the same sentence in Russia. GUILTY! Neither of them get much love from the Soviet Union and just recently, Apple was found guilty for price fixing iPhones in the coutry. It's no secret that huge companies fix prices, and it's a solid win that Apple is getting the screws put to them over the shady dealings. Hopefully things will chage - or better yet, Russia will ban iPhones.
Apple is said to have done this for the last several years of phones, from the iPhone 5 through the iPhone 6S. The Russian news agency TASS reports the regulator did not find signs of price coordination for the iPhone 7. Apple did not immediately respond to a request for comment.