Recent Forum Topics
- Weekly Tech Update #398 - A Disruption in the (Mot... [0 replies]
- Gionee's M6S Plus Phone Unveiled [0 replies]
- Verizon Fios is Quick (and Cheap) [0 replies]
- Amazon Turns to Subscriptions to Keep Dominating [0 replies]
- Samsung Galaxy TabPro S Review [0 replies]
- Bill Gates is a Solid Dad [0 replies]
- Hacking Browsing History from Your Light Sensor [0 replies]
- Low Cost Surface Cloud to Compete with Chromebooks [0 replies]
Dodge Demon is 840HP of Pure Joy
While not tech related, the new Dodge Demon SRT is pretty amazing and it can pull a 0-60 time in 2.3 seconds. That ranks it up with some of the world's fastest hypercars - and this is running a V8. Mind you, it's running an 840HP version that produces some incredible torque. This would actually be a little scary as the front wheels come off the ground 2.92 feet at launch. Crazy.
It runs the zero to 60 mph in 2.3 seconds, and then on to 100 mph in a total of 5.1 seconds. Both are tops for a production car, says Dodge. And with a nod to a famous line from the first Fast and the Furious film, the Demon does the quarter mile in 9.65 seconds — here’s your ten-second car, Dom.