Recent Forum Topics
- Weekly Tech Update #398 - A Disruption in the (Mot... [0 replies]
- Gionee's M6S Plus Phone Unveiled [0 replies]
- Verizon Fios is Quick (and Cheap) [0 replies]
- Amazon Turns to Subscriptions to Keep Dominating [0 replies]
- Samsung Galaxy TabPro S Review [0 replies]
- Bill Gates is a Solid Dad [0 replies]
- Hacking Browsing History from Your Light Sensor [0 replies]
- Low Cost Surface Cloud to Compete with Chromebooks [0 replies]
TitanFall 2 Free DLC Expansion Revealed
TitanFall 2 has been about as popular as the first game - which soared out of the game, but then struggled on the back-straight. Still, TitanFall 2 has one thing going for it that its predecessor didn't - free DLC. Not all of the DLC has been free, but this latest expansion shows that there is hope for the franchise and this is one of many more DLCs that will be coming down the pipe in the next few months. If you're a fan of TitanFall 2, this will give you one more thing to be happy about.
Also included in the update is a new faction, MRVN, plus a new game mode called Marked for Death. The MRVN could be connected to the in-game MARVIN automated assistants--usually seen as passive, unarmed NPCs--while Marked for Death returns from the first game in the series. Additionally, Pilots can now Regenerate (Titanfall's equivalent of Call of Duty's Prestige mechanic) up to Gen level 100.