Author Topic: Hansen's Energy - A Real Energy Drink  (Read 6066 times)

Offline Zeus

• I AM Canadian!
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • [S]odbuster
    • View Profile
    • BCCHardware
Hansen's Energy - A Real Energy Drink
« on: July 09, 2004, 10:32:56 pm »
I've just posted up a quick one-pager of an energy drink that I've tried and recommend.  It's Hansen's Energy and it's got more kick that a barn full of mules. . . at least in my opinion.  Head on over and take a read, then snag a can or six at your local convenience store.  Here's a clip to get you started:

Back in December of 2003, I took a look at the infamous "Bawls" Guarana beverage. As a caffeine enthusiasts, I actually found it to be a little lacking. Granted, if you drank 12 or so, it'd keep you awake, but probably because you'd be in the bathroom. The other day when stopped to fuel up at a local service station, I noticed that they had an energy drink called "Hansen's Energy". Always up for an adventure, I snagged three and thought I'd give it a shot and share some experiences with you.

Please post any questions or comments you have regarding this article right here.  Enjoy!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2004, 12:06:59 pm by Zeus »

Offline v3kt0r

• BCC n00b
    • View Profile
Re: Hansen's Energy - A Real Energy Drink
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2004, 02:05:32 pm »
Well.. There is a new drink on the market that'd prolly give you a bit of a run over H.E.  I used to drink H.E to perk me up and get me through the afternoon at work.  I started to burn out on it and it didnt have that lasting kick that i needed.  The one drink that I find really perferms and kicks in in the clutch and even just giving that extra bit of energy is Monster

This drink is a mean son of a gun.  Packs a good whollop of guarana and a few other things. Flavor isnt a problem with this drink.  It tastes kind of like lemon merengue pie or mountain dew on steroids (whichever).

Give it a whirl.  The product (MONSTER OF A CAN) will set you back about 3.00$+ tax at your local 7-11.

If your interested in the ingredients check it out
http://www.monsterenergy.com/scripts/me_product.php

Offline Fujitsu

• JimmyTheKing
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • Nostalgia ain't what it used to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2004, 07:43:55 pm »
well I'll tell you what not to get, guru, the taste is downright weird (not in a good way)

Guess I will have to try monster, haven't tried that one yet

Offline Zeus

• I AM Canadian!
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • [S]odbuster
    • View Profile
    • BCCHardware
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2004, 04:02:05 am »
I too tried Guru, and it tore up my guts.  It gave me a killer stomache ache after drinking only one.  Two made me quite ill.  I'll have to try monster myself.

Offline Fujitsu

• JimmyTheKing
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • Nostalgia ain't what it used to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2004, 02:56:34 pm »
I tried Monster today, its got a good taste, sorta tasted like Nerds (candy)

Sorta expensive at 3 bucks, but I guess you get way more than with other energy drinks, probably about the same price per ml as the others

Offline lu

• Static Discharge
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2004, 09:06:32 pm »
Well, since I'm in 7-11's a lot i was inspired to try Monster. Besides, I liked their site and graphics. All I can say it may me feel kind of funny. Don't know if it was an energy kick or not.