Author Topic: Samsung Galaxy Book  (Read 144 times)

Offline Fujitsu

• BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • Nostalgia ain't what it used to be
    • View Profile
Samsung Galaxy Book
« on: April 20, 2017, 04:31:41 pm »
Samsung has announced that their new Galaxy Book tablets will start at $629.99 to compete with the Microsoft Surface tablets which currently start out at $799. Feature to feature, both systems are using similar components and offer very similar features which could force Microsoft to drop their prices to compete, which of course is a good thing for the end consumer. The Verge takes a closer look at what we know about the Galaxy Book tablets so far.

Samsung has announced pricing for the Galaxy Book — its Windows 10-powered competitor to Microsoft’s Surface. The 10.6-inch Galaxy Book 10 with Wi-Fi only starts at $629.99, while the 12-inch, Wi-Fi only Galaxy Book 12 starts at $1,129.99. Add LTE to that larger model and the price jumps to $1,299.99.   The Galaxy Book 12 with LTE is available from Verizon on April 21st, and you can pre-order both of the Wi-Fi only models on the same date from Samsung.com and “select retailers including Best Buy.” General availability starts a month later on May 21st.

Click here to read this article!
I realized I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat.