Author Topic: PS4 has its best year ever  (Read 228 times)

Offline Fujitsu

• BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • Nostalgia ain't what it used to be
    • View Profile
PS4 has its best year ever
« on: April 28, 2017, 06:13:10 am »
Sony's PS4 had a good 2016, in fact, it was their best year so far for the PS4 console. Right now the PS4 sales are right around 60 million units, which everyone has to be pretty happy about over at the Sony camp. Sony is expecting the sales to start slowing up in 2017, which I guess is only natural after you've sold 60 million units. The Verge has more details.

Sony shipped 20 million PlayStation 4 consoles in its fiscal year ended March 31st, 2017, the company just announced as part of its earnings report. That’s the best number yet for the system, and brings it somewhere in the region of 60 million units shipped — Sony announced 40 million had been sold through last May and 50 million in December.   The games division was by far the best performer out of Sony’s traditional units throughout the fiscal year, reporting operating profit of 135.6 billion yen ($1.21 billion) off 1.65 trillion yen ($14.7 billion) in revenue. Sales were up 6.3 percent and profit increased by 52.9 percent.                                          View image on Twitter               

Click here to read this article!
I realized I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat.