Author Topic: Microsoft Bundles Office and Windows 10 into One Subscription  (Read 135 times)

Offline Zeus

• I AM Canadian!
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • [S]odbuster
    • View Profile
    • BCCHardware
I called it. Microsoft denied it, but I called it. There WILL be subscriptions of Windows 10 and in the future, Windows will end up being a full subscription model. In the meantime, they are trying to ease you into it with a combo-subscription for Office 365 and Windows 10 - all wrapped up in one neat little package. They are throwing other services and tools into the bundle, and in truth it is probably a good deal - if you like paying some something forever. So far it's still focused at "business", but it has trickled from "enterprise" already and will end up in "professional" and "home" packages.

Microsoft 365 Business will launch in public preview on August 2, and is designed for "small- to medium-sized business with up to 300 users. It includes Office 365 Business Premium, along with "tailored security and management features from Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility + Security", as well as a "centralized console for deploying and securing devices and users in one location."Source: Neowin

Click here to read this article!