Author Topic: Samsung To Put Fingerprint Reader in Screen on Note 9  (Read 162 times)

Offline Zeus

• I AM Canadian!
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • [S]odbuster
    • View Profile
    • BCCHardware
Samsung To Put Fingerprint Reader in Screen on Note 9
« on: August 06, 2017, 09:32:15 pm »
It's been rumored for the Galaxy S8 and Note 8, but the rumor has once again surfaced that the fingerprint reader will be put behind the front glass on your next Galaxy Note product. There are some issues to this of course, but the current design trend from Samsung is to remove the bezel with their "infinity" display and it looks really nice. The downside is that there is no place for a home button, fingerprint reader or other "old school" ideas - unless you move it to the back or put it behind the screen. I don't have a problem with the fingerprint reader on the S8, but I do see where they are going and why.

9to5Google writes that KGI released a new report that claims that Samsung is going to keep the fingerprint scanner on the back of the phone, at least for now. Samsung is apparently ready to keep the scanner on the back of the phone through the Galaxy S9 when it’s released next year, and is aiming to introduce the under-display feature in the eventual Galaxy Note 9.Source: TheVerge

Click here to read this article!