Author Topic: [Frontpage News]Samsung 960BF LCD  (Read 3781 times)

Offline Zeus

• I AM Canadian!
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • [S]odbuster
    • View Profile
    • BCCHardware
[Frontpage News]Samsung 960BF LCD
« on: March 09, 2006, 04:47:52 PM »
Samsung 960BF 19" 4ms LCD

The LCD we have on the bench this time around is a higher-end model that features a resolution of 1280x1024 and refreshes at 4ms (grey to grey).  It has a unique design with a foldable base and can also rotate 90° for your viewing pleasure.  This LCD features a plethora of Samsung's new features like MagicSpeed, MagicBright2, MagicColor, MagicTune, MagicZone and MagicRotation along with a software based OSD (On Screen Display).   Keep on reading to find out if this monitor is worth you hard earned coin.

This LCD has a nifty design and weighs in at a whopping 19lbs!!!  That's pretty heavy for an LCD, and if weight means quality then this display has some.  Find out what kind of quality and usability it actually contains.  Head over and catch the entire article at this link.

Please feel free to post your thoughts comments and questions right here.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2006, 05:57:39 AM by Zeus »

Offline Seeker

• Solder Master
    • View Profile
Re: [Frontpage News]Samsung 960BF LCD
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2006, 07:28:46 PM »

Product: Samsung SyncMaster 960BF 19" LCD
Provided By: Samsung Canada[br . . .

so looks good but what you think personally for the gaming side of it??. My opinion is this buttons are cool software is not, come on ppl software to turn up the adjustments.... I'm thinking that as society grows we are getting lazy,looks like an awesome lcd,clean and simple looking but are the older generation that has a simple computer going to figure this out (maybe) I'm looking at lcd's to maybe make the jump,but I'm thinking that ill stay for now....   :-\
Remember kids, if you happen to find yourself upside down and on fire, you've just discovered the meaning of "too fast".