Author Topic: [Frontpage News]Saitek For The Gamer  (Read 2495 times)

Offline Zeus

• I AM Canadian!
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • [S]odbuster
    • View Profile
    • BCCHardware
[Frontpage News]Saitek For The Gamer
« on: December 23, 2006, 04:58:30 PM »
http://www.bcchardware.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3419&Itemid=40

We have taken a look at a bundle of products from Saitek.  First we took at their 3200dpi Laser Mouse for gamers, and then we followed up with a review of their Eclipse II keyboard.  They keyboard has three user selectable color options and is very nice to use.  Finally, we wrapped things up with a look at the Cyborg Evo Wireless Joystick.  Are these good enough to dethrone Logitech from the desks of many of us?  Take a look and find out.

When I requested the Saitek gear we looked at today, I offered the idea that I would see if Saitek is a worthy replacement for the Logitech gear that I've come to know and love.  After using the keyboard, mouse and joystick for a few weeks, I've got some ideas about swapping Saitek in place of Logitech.  Saitek has some great products and is definitely worth consideration the next time you buy some input devices.

If you have any questions, comments or feedback regarding the products reviewed, please post them in right here!  Enjoy and have a great Christmas.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2006, 07:07:55 AM by Zeus »