Author Topic: [Frontpage News]Solar Style SC002 Solar Charger  (Read 5558 times)

Offline Zeus

• I AM Canadian!
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • [S]odbuster
    • View Profile
    • BCCHardware
[Frontpage News]Solar Style SC002 Solar Charger
« on: February 16, 2007, 01:24:13 AM »
Solar Style SC002 Solar Charger

We have posted up another review this week and taken a look at the Solar Style SC002 Solar Charger.  In a world where "green" is cool, Solar Style stands above the rest with a product that offers more than just typical trickle charging of batteries from small, underpowered solar panels.  The Solar Style charger has more features that make it stand out in a crowd.  If you don't believe me, you'll have to head on over and read Howdy's review.

Most solar chargers are a fad as they only generate enough power to trickle charge devices to either keep a battery at full charge, or to keep them from freezing in cold temperatures.  Solar Style has developed a winning combination of features which separates their chargers from the rest.  Read on to see how Solar Style makes you want to "own the sun."

If you have any questions, comments or other feedback about this review for Howdy, please post it right here in this thread.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 10:44:16 AM by Zeus »

Offline megan124

• BCC n00b
    • View Profile
Re: [Frontpage News]Solar Style SC002 Solar Charger
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 10:25:44 AM »
I bought a charger from this company and it worked once.  It has not worked since.  When I went to return or exchange it, I discovered that the company has a no returns, exchanges or refunds policy for ANY reason.  I tried emailing the company for assistance with my charger, but they did not respond to my email.  I am out $50 for a single cell phone charge!!!!  Buyer Beware!!!

Offline Zeus

• I AM Canadian!
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • [S]odbuster
    • View Profile
    • BCCHardware
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 11:55:04 AM »
Thanks for the heads-up.  We reviewed this product  back in February of 2007 and haven't had contact with them since.  I guess there may have been a reason for that.

Offline MarcoCampanella

• BCC n00b
  • Who dat'?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 02:48:31 AM »
Solar Style SC002 Solar Charger

We have posted up another review this week and taken a look at the Solar Style SC002 Solar Charger.  In a world where "green" is cool, Solar Style stands above the rest with a product that offers more than just typical trickle charging of batteries from small, underpowered solar kits.  The Solar Style charger has more features that make it stand out in a crowd.  If you don't believe me, you'll have to head on over and read Howdy's review.

Most solar chargers are a fad as they only generate enough power to trickle charge devices to either keep a battery at full charge, or to keep them from freezing in cold temperatures.  Solar Style has developed a winning combination of features which separates their chargers from the rest.  Read on to see how Solar Style makes you want to "own the sun."

If you have any questions, comments or other feedback about this review for Howdy, please post it right here in this thread.
Solar charger has been the right way of implementing portable charging..It is very useful in camping and long journeys.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 07:25:03 AM by MarcoCampanella »