Author Topic: PolarFLO Fan Adapter Review  (Read 3137 times)

Offline Zeus

• I AM Canadian!
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • [S]odbuster
    • View Profile
    • BCCHardware
PolarFLO Fan Adapter Review
« on: July 27, 2003, 07:10:01 PM »
I've had the opportunity to take a look at some classy CNC Machined Aluminum Fan Adapters from PolarFlo.  I've got a 60mm-40mm and a 120mm-80mm on the bench.  These things look very classy, and sure can aid in performance when coupled with a bigger fan pushing more air.  They are a must have for anyone that wants to beef up their air-cooling without adding a screaming 7000 rpm fan to their rig.

Here's a clip from the review which can be viewed here:

"If you want to improve the cooling of your HSF, and don't want to add a screaming 7000 rpm fan, or perhaps you want to add a bigger fan to your case using the existing fan holes and run it at lower voltage, a PolarFLO CNC Machined Aluminum Fan Adapter has a fit in your system. In fact, one of these adapters has a fit in almost any system. From chipset to VGA, CPU, or even case cooling, anyone can benefit from a larger fan pushing more air. . . and doing it quieter. If you want to class up your rig, the 80mm-120mm fan adapter has some schweet looks to take you there."

If you have any comments or questions regarding this review, please post them over here.
Thanks!