Author Topic: [Frontpage News]Samsung 275T 27in. Widescreen LCD  (Read 2960 times)

Offline Zeus

• I AM Canadian!
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • [S]odbuster
    • View Profile
    • BCCHardware
[Frontpage News]Samsung 275T 27in. Widescreen LCD
« on: July 12, 2007, 06:29:23 AM »
Samsung 275T 27in. Widescreen LCD

We have published a review of Samsung's latest 27in. wonder - the 275T.  This display is fully HDCP compliant and offers a nice screen resolution of 1920x1200.  It's a beauty for sure, no matter what you're doing - movies, photos, video or desktop publishing.  Even if you are 80 and nearsighted, this monitor would work great!  Read our review and see if there is a downside.

Sure this monitor is huge, and takes up quite a bit of deskspace, but after using it for almost a month; I am definitely going to miss it. My first impressions were a little bit skewed by the price tag, but after using it for a while I find myself constantly searching through my couch cushions trying to find enough spare change to purchase myself one of these.  Honestly, I've grown quite attached to it in a short period of time and its really one of those cases of I didn't know what I was missing until I tried this monitor.  Now that its gone, I truly now know what I'm missing.

Please post your thoughts and comments about this unit and our review right here!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 07:29:54 AM by Zeus »