Author Topic: [Frontpage News]Zalman ZM-RS6F USB Headphones  (Read 2963 times)

Offline Zeus

• I AM Canadian!
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • [S]odbuster
    • View Profile
    • BCCHardware
[Frontpage News]Zalman ZM-RS6F USB Headphones
« on: October 19, 2007, 05:28:54 AM »
Zalman ZM-RS6F USB Headphones

We have just initiated a new reviewer here at BCCHardware and he puts up his first review and takes a look at the Zalman ZM-RS6F USB Read Surround headphones.  This headset has multiple drivers for a real surround sound effect and if you want to buy a set, they are actually quite a bit cheaper than the competition.  Take a look at our review and see how they perform before you drop your cash.

Most of the time my ears get sore with the headsets Iíve used after even only an hour of continuous use; however, these were very comfortable, and I spent many hours with them and they didnít cause my ears any trouble at all. The fabric just on top of the speakers was very soft and comfortable to the touch, and also had a small area of empty space underneath the fabric that allows for a little stretching.

Please post your thoughts and comments regarding this review here in this thread!  I'm sure epithanatios would love to hear your (positive) feedback!   ;)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 05:29:29 AM by Zeus »

Offline Seeker

• Solder Master
    • View Profile
Re: [Frontpage News]Zalman ZM-RS6F USB Headphones
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 07:07:35 PM »
I have the older version of these ZALMAN head phones and enjoy them.... the usb version would be better so the 3 plugs don't get messed up
Remember kids, if you happen to find yourself upside down and on fire, you've just discovered the meaning of "too fast".