Author Topic: [Frontpage News]Wanna look like a Nerd? These pants are for you...  (Read 4530 times)

Offline Zeus

• I AM Canadian!
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • [S]odbuster
    • View Profile
    • BCCHardware
http://www.bcchardware.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5552&Itemid=1

If I could get a pair of these for under $100, I would just for a conversation piece.  They look sweet, but then again I scored pretty high on the "White & Nerdy" test. . .

Have you ever been just walking around and thought to yourself, "I really wish I had a keyboard right about now!", well then your in luck. A designer has come up with a pair of pants that have a keyboard, mouse and speakers all built-in to a pair of pants , so you never have to be without a full sized keyboard. I think its really going to suck if you accidentally dump your hot coffee. . .
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 05:04:47 AM by Zeus »

Offline epithanatios

• BCC Staff
  • Static Discharge
    • View Profile
    • Ben's Blog
Re: [Frontpage News]Wanna look like a Nerd? These pants are for you...
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 09:11:23 AM »
lol, I don't think I'd get those even for sub $100 price although I have had that "thought" before, I don't think I'd go to this length to satisfy it. It would probably bump my "white and nerdy" rating up at least 10 percent.

Offline Fujitsu

• JimmyTheKing
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • Nostalgia ain't what it used to be
    • View Profile
Re: [Frontpage News]Wanna look like a Nerd? These pants are for you...
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 01:01:50 PM »
an old keyboard, mouse, pair of jeans and a little duct tape and I think you could come pretty close to making your own....