Author Topic: Apple offering credit for older-generation iPods in Canada  (Read 3910 times)

Digerati

http://www.dailytech.com/Apple+Canada+Offers+80000+Canadians+Store+Credit+Over+iPod+Battery+Concerns/article11743.htm

If you are one of the owners of a first, second or third generation iPod then you qualify for $40 in-store credit at Apple, and as far as I know, Nanos are excluded. That's if you are in Canada. Heh, Apple is giving you money for their products so that you can turn around and spend it on their own products again.  ???

Offline MegaHz

• Solder Master
  • Steam Name : MegaHz
    • View Profile
Re: Apple offering credit for older-generation iPods in Canada
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2008, 09:34:16 PM »
yup. that is about how last week went...

my 3G ipod was stolen on thursday night. You drive around calgary as a shaw service tech for 2 years with it in your dash, and for the amount of times that you are parked in rundle, whitehorn, bowness, or falcon ridge and come back to your unlocked truck and go, "wow! i'm lucky its still there!".

It gets stolen in Sundre Alberta at 8PM in the middle of a freaking blizzard in may, from a secluded road half a KM from town, because 1, only 1 van door was unlocked. gah!

on the bright side i have a shiny new 80GB classic on the way, should be here tomorrow :D

Digerati

Re: Apple offering credit for older-generation iPods in Canada
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2008, 02:19:31 PM »
Oh man, that sucks. I live in Surrey... I never leave anything in my car. My friend once had left like an empty Xbox 360 box and returned to see that his car was broken into and the empty box stolen.  ;D