Author Topic: Seagate's 30th Anniversary Give Away - BigBruin  (Read 2826 times)

Offline Zeus

• I AM Canadian!
  • BCC Admin
  • Hard Modder!
  • [S]odbuster
    • View Profile
    • BCCHardware
Seagate's 30th Anniversary Give Away - BigBruin
« on: November 25, 2009, 06:21:34 AM »
I thought that because I'm sure you all like free stuff, you might want to check out this little contest at BigBruin.  Good luck!

On December 1st, Seagate turns 30 years old! To celebrate, they want to give some birthday presents to the visitors at Bigbruin.com. Up for grabs we have 10 Seagate t-shirts and a brand new 640GB FreeAgent Go USB hard drive, as featured on the Seagate website and at Newegg.com.

For 30 years, Seagate has lead in storing, protecting and sharing the world's digital creations. It has done this by providing not only the world's best hard drives and storage solutions, but also the manufacturing prowess and operational excellence, dependable quality and reliability, advanced technology, and commitment to innovation and partnership our customers have come to rely. Today, Seagate continues to excel with innovative products that are central to an increasingly digital world. Of the more than 200 companies that have been involved in hard disk drives over the years, only a few players remain and Seagate remains the industry leader, three decades later.

In order to enter you must share some fun facts about what you were doing or where technology was thirty years ago. If you weren't around that long ago, or would rather not share what you were really doing, just get creative!

The Bigbruin.com staff will pick the winner of the 640GB FreeAgent Go from all entrants received based on the entertainment value of the response.

Offline epithanatios

• BCC Staff
  • Static Discharge
    • View Profile
    • Ben's Blog
Re: Seagate's 30th Anniversary Give Away - BigBruin
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 06:45:19 AM »
Aw...USA only :'(